The Public Eye

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
One night years back, i was going to a local bar to see a band that some friends of mine were involved in. They did sound etc and watching the band practice, i got to know them as well. I invited my close friends to go to gig and hang out for the night. What a great night. From the second i walked in the door, i knew every single person, including the band, which i shook every one of their hands as i eventually got to the bar. Then did my rounds of hand shakes/hugs with my close friends. After a while i noticed people in the bar looking at me and wondering, who the hell is this guy? lol. I met one of my future girlfriends that night as well.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I've been performing since before I can remember (literally). As a tot, I sang at local social events and I was on a couple of local TV kid shows in the SF Bay area. When I was about 8 I started doing a magic act and performed at parties and events. In middle school, I wrote, directed and performed in a play for a local talent show and appeared in a local pro theater production musical. In high school, I formed a rock band that performed all over the SF Bay Area for years including the Fillmore in San Francisco. I also played gigs with a good friend of mine who is now in the R&RHoF (him, not me).

In my old age, in Los Angeles, I started working as an extra in the Hollywood movie/TV biz and "appeared" in many films and TV shows. On rare occasions, I also acted in a few and I have a page on the IMDb website. And, I also did a lot of behind-the-scenes work in theater, film and TV and a bit of writing for television.

The only thing that made me nervous was the magic act as a kid. When you screw up a magic trick in front of an audience it's really embarrassing so I did go through some stage fright during that period but the rest was no big deal in that department. :)
Wow that’s an amazing life for sure. Now you need to tell us your real name so we can look you up ;)

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I'm busy watching the Saint Rita versus Catholic Providence game. There is not too many people cooler than me right now.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
One time in the "Oh Holy Night" thing... won 5 State awards in Business Management PBL Statewide competition without EVER speaking... cause I am THAT good at NOT if you See... I mean guys... I'm Native... I have posted the only pics anyone has of me (to my knowledge) right here...

I am NOT gonna have my Spirit stolen by camera or crook. brahahhhaaaaa....