The Power of "Positive" thinking

Positive thinking is very powerfull, but sometimes hard to achieve. I find remarkable improvement in strength when I try to change my thoughts into service to others.
Think of it this way:
Everything that exists has a reason for being, and it can only be when/because it serves to the imprint of its creator, which can be found in all parts, each molecule of the cosmos.
Our planet serves us, our sun serves us, our trees serve us,...
Now, in serving comes the result of positive thinking. So dont try too hard to think positive, it comes automaticaly when you are actualy serving. It is a result, not an ambition.
Hi Solero and welcome to the forum. I like your thoughts here. Reminds me of people trying to do Good works when all they have to do is have love for others and it happens naturally.

Positive thinking is very powerfull, but sometimes hard to achieve. I find remarkable improvement in strength when I try to change my thoughts into service to others.
Think of it this way:
Everything that exists has a reason for being, and it can only be when/because it serves to the imprint of its creator, which can be found in all parts, each molecule of the cosmos.
Our planet serves us, our sun serves us, our trees serve us,...
Now, in serving comes the result of positive thinking. So dont try too hard to think positive, it comes automaticaly when you are actualy serving. It is a result, not an ambition.
If you can’t be positive, start with gratitude, then go from there. Worked for me to get out of last years rut.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Here's some more science on how we affect the world around us.

CYMATICS IN WATER - How do vibrations effect the material world?

CYMATICS IN WATER – How do vibrations effect the material world?

1474621_405534399577885_827482995_n-696x323.jpg

Dr. Masaru Emoto's photos showing the results of his cymatic experiments

ॐ – Water memory shows how our own intentions can alter the material world. This has been demonstrated by Dr. Masaru Emoto, who has performed studies showing how simple intentions through sound, emotions and thoughts can dramatically shape the way water crystallizes. Through the 1990′s, Dr. Masaru Emoto performed a series of experiments observing the physical effect of words, prayers, music and environment on the crystalline structure of water. Emoto had photographers take pictures of water after being exposed to the different variables and subsequently frozen so that they would form crystalline structures— The results were beyond of eye-opening.. The science of Cymatics in water illustrates that when sound frequencies move through a particular medium such as water, air or sand, it directly alters the physical structure of matter. As you can tell, the water labeled with positive words is far more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing than that labeled with darker, negative phrases.

Large range of different frequencies shown visually through the science of Cymatics.
ॐ – We all hold a certain vibrational frequency, not to mention our bodies are estimated to be about 70% water… so we can probably expect that music frequencies can alter our own vibrational state. Some may call this ‘pseudoscience,’ however the patterns shown above are definitely arguable evidence that the mind’s view on something has the power to change it. Every expression through sound, emotion or thought holds a specific frequency which influences everything around it. Carrying certain emotions in your mind shows that you are literally carrying these inharmonious shapes in your body. By keeping your mind positive, the structure of your body will follow.

Reactions: solero and Charleh
Here's some more science on how we affect the world around us.

CYMATICS IN WATER - How do vibrations effect the material world?

CYMATICS IN WATER – How do vibrations effect the material world?

1474621_405534399577885_827482995_n-696x323.jpg

Dr. Masaru Emoto's photos showing the results of his cymatic experiments

ॐ – Water memory shows how our own intentions can alter the material world. This has been demonstrated by Dr. Masaru Emoto, who has performed studies showing how simple intentions through sound, emotions and thoughts can dramatically shape the way water crystallizes. Through the 1990′s, Dr. Masaru Emoto performed a series of experiments observing the physical effect of words, prayers, music and environment on the crystalline structure of water. Emoto had photographers take pictures of water after being exposed to the different variables and subsequently frozen so that they would form crystalline structures— The results were beyond of eye-opening.. The science of Cymatics in water illustrates that when sound frequencies move through a particular medium such as water, air or sand, it directly alters the physical structure of matter. As you can tell, the water labeled with positive words is far more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing than that labeled with darker, negative phrases.

Large range of different frequencies shown visually through the science of Cymatics.
ॐ – We all hold a certain vibrational frequency, not to mention our bodies are estimated to be about 70% water… so we can probably expect that music frequencies can alter our own vibrational state. Some may call this ‘pseudoscience,’ however the patterns shown above are definitely arguable evidence that the mind’s view on something has the power to change it. Every expression through sound, emotion or thought holds a specific frequency which influences everything around it. Carrying certain emotions in your mind shows that you are literally carrying these inharmonious shapes in your body. By keeping your mind positive, the structure of your body will follow.
I have read this book. Very good evidence of intention and words affecting the physical

Reactions: Charleh