The Power of "Positive" thinking

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Being Positive Taps Into ‘Stream Of Miracles’

January 6, 2018 by sd

logoinside.gif

Are you a negative person? At times, we all are. And that’s a problem. Negative means to be gloomy, pessimistic, seeing the bad in everything (and often everybody). To be negative is to drain positive energy — not only from those you encounter, but from yourself.

Did you ever notice how when a negative person enters a room the entire dynamic changes? Or when we speak negatively? Something happens when we’re suddenly pointing out the bad in every subject that arises and picking apart everyone who’s mentioned.

Observe the aftereffects: it actually affects the feel of the room.

It’s one thing to point out problems. We can do that (and often need to do that) with love and gentleness. It’s another thing to be negative, which is a lack of love — and bears spiritual repercussions. When we wish something well, it flourishes, while a negative thought darkens the landscape.

Negativity gathers clouds. It collects a storm. What is lightning but a large negative charge?

Think of it as plus and minus. Plus gives. Plus has energy. Plus looks like a cross.

Negative, on the other hand, is missing the upright (is incomplete, a minus) and vacuums goodness out of us.

It especially vacuums away grace. This happens because when we’re negative we distance ourselves from what might be called the “stream of life.”

Full story at site.
Being Positive Taps Into ‘Stream Of Miracles’

Reactions: 7Critter
Although this is written from a Christian perspective, the theme of the law of attraction and positive thinking is found in just about every religion or belief system. Has it worked for you in your life? Does going with the positive flow help change your life?

I like the imagery that the last part of the initial post is trying to paint, that a plus sign is more, bigger, and more complete compared to the image of a minus sign which in contrast is smaller and less complete.

The Dr. Seuss in me wants to add that, “A plus sign is nearly twice as big as a minus sign of similar scale.” (Apparently my inner Seuss doesn’t know how to rhyme.)

better to see the glass of life as half full than half empty, I say! a good/positive attitude in whatever predicament you're in can be a huge difference maker. always remember someone out there has it worse in ways you can't imagine.. count your blessings when can.
Exactly! The last year has been a rough one for my family, but I have to tell you...the positive vibes sent my way helped us get through it all. And, during my walk through the dark days, I was given a close look at those in much worse positions. I've always been a positive "up" person and it can be difficult to remain so when things are not so bright around you, but it sure helps to keep yourself surrounded with those who can raise you up when your own wings are a bit tired.

Positive energy brings positive results. If you give into negativity, it can really make your life worse.

Positive thinking is very powerfull, but sometimes hard to achieve. I find remarkable improvement in strength when I try to change my thoughts into service to others.
Think of it this way:
Everything that exists has a reason for being, and it can only be when/because it serves to the imprint of its creator, which can be found in all parts, each molecule of the cosmos.
Our planet serves us, our sun serves us, our trees serve us,...
Now, in serving comes the result of positive thinking. So dont try too hard to think positive, it comes automaticaly when you are actualy serving. It is a result, not an ambition.