The Power of Intention

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I have always tried to be positive. Sometimes that blew up in my face. But you keep going. If people would step outside of their 'bubble world mentality', maybe it will be seen that positive thoughts and not just thinking inward ALL the time may be the solution this world needs. Hate to sound like an Imagine rip-off, but there is truth and a path we could follow behind it. Coming from Mr Skeptic of a total loving world, it can happen if we at least try. Have to put the effort in to get that ball rolling. Stop the hate. Stop the doubt. There are far more people behind this than you were led to believe.

You only have to look at different small towns, some are friendly and welcoming and some are dangerous and mean. It only takes one person or family to make or break a place with their thoughts and intentions.

This article about the Maharishi Effect also involves intention. Very interesting thoughts on this one.

Reactions: Paulm
After reading the book by Emoto on his water crystal experiments, I was amazed that science had finally proven what people of faith have always believed. Directed intention effects the natural world. How we think effects our body. If intentions and thoughts only effected water…just think how much of our body is made of water. Of course I believe it goes way past that into all aspects of the physical.

This article about the Maharishi Effect also involves intention. Very interesting thoughts on this one.

the "Maharishi effect" , or the method maybe, a group of people meditating for the "one-ness" has a positive side effect in that it also strengthens ones abilities as it is pracriced, you learn to "piggy back" off others or to follow the "wave" of human consciousnes.... so many people who have abilities never find this out for fear of being around others or out in the world. this type practice is a good way to overcome that fear andgrow