The Planet X Thread

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
There are many stories out right now on Planet X and Nibiru. This thread is dedicated to all things Planet X.

Let's start with the lastest story. Weigh in with your opinion.

Hawaii volcano eruption is once in a lifetime event as Nibiru approaches says David Meade

Hawaii volcano eruption is once in a lifetime event as Nibiru approaches says David Meade
HAWAII volcano Mount Kilauea's explosive eruption was a "once in a lifetime event" sparked by the approach of planet Nibiru, a conspiracy theorist has claimed.

full story at link

I just can’t believe this theory. Too many astrologers out there for this not to be known I’d it was out there.

I just can’t believe this theory. Too many astrologers out there for this not to be known I’d it was out there.
I recommend going to Phil Plaits site Bad astronomer

He has debunked this in a section of his site

Reactions: Astronomer and Debi
Hi Debi, first, my heart goes out to all that have lost so much in Hawaii. So far as there being a rogue planet thats been hiding in our solar systems or ages, cool idea(I’m a sci fi buff), and the Bible does talk an astral body called Wormwood hitting the earth and doing terrible damage to our world. Don’t think that’s Nibiru but what’s in a name. Gues we’ll just have wait and see. There is a wonderful future after Wormwood of Nibiru, whatever you want call it, just have to be ready for it.
Glad to be here Ray.

Hi Lynne and Debi,
I was a member of an astronomy society and also was a student at The Faculty of Astrological Studies and although my opinion, i have found no evidence that Planet X has any basis in fact.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Lynne and Debi,
I was a member of an astronomy society and also was a student at The Faculty of Astrological Studies and although my opinion, i have found no evidence that Planet X has any basis in fact.
I'd like to hear your take on this new Planet 9 thing going on out there. Thoughts?

Hi Debi,
There is growing evidence that Planet 9 does exist, however it would need to be ten times the mass and 4 times the diameter of the Earth, as this effects orbit gravity of other trans-Neptune objects, it is at extreme distance from the Sun, so as yet we can't see it, so remains a hypothetical planet for the moment.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Ghostkind,
Don't mention Pluto to astrologers, it creates fierce debate whether to use Pluto or not as it is now considered a dwarf planet like the asteroid Ceres, i was trained as an astrologer but consider myself an archaeoastronomer, however if i did have an opinion, i would say Pluto has a very strong influence in the birth chart, my Pluto is auspiciously placed on the M.C. and it kicks me all the time Ha Ha!

Reactions: ghostkind