The phantom punch?

Was it truly a phantom punch you decide

Now one of my favorite videos! Love the guys. I love boxing.
His right hand punch totally landed and you can see Listons head go sideways and neck canked in unnatural way. The left hit was obviously a huge miss resulting from the right punch and liston and the head and neck lowered so contact wouldn't have been able to happen because target wasn't in vicinity anymore.

The weird Ref was more an issue to me than anything! !

Also mob conspiracy and possible money owed . If that really happened. .The heroin and needle marks totally take care of why he would be in major debt to them. Heroin addiction ain't cheap folks!

So. Excellent video and awesome system! Thanks :D

Now one of my favorite videos! Love the guys. I love boxing.
His right hand punch totally landed and you can see Listons head go sideways and neck canked in unnatural way. The left hit was obviously a huge miss resulting from the right punch and liston and the head and neck lowered so contact wouldn't have been able to happen because target wasn't in vicinity anymore.

The weird Ref was more an issue to me than anything! !

Also mob conspiracy and possible money owed . If that really happened. .The heroin and needle marks totally take care of why he would be in major debt to them. Heroin addiction ain't cheap folks!

So. Excellent video and awesome system! Thanks :D

Here's my thought to me it seems like the first punch connected (obviously not the hook) and he got knocked down not out. I personally believe that he choose not to get up because Ali would have destroyed him. Remember during their first bout Ali beat him bad enough he refused to answer the 8th round bell.