The Paranormal side of Music

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://www.paranormal.radio/article/a_look_at_the_paranormal_side_of_music

Excerpt:

The Rentals were founded in the 90s by former Weezer member Matt Sharp, and had a big hit in 1995 with “Friends of P.” The band returned in 2014 and this year is putting out Q36, which Sharp says was influenced by paranormal themes, Art Bell and the topics covered on late night radio programs like my own “Midnight Society.” In fact, the first single off the album, “Conspiracy,” is written and sung from the perspective of Art himself, with lots of references his longtime fans will understand, such as Mel’s Hole and Roswell.

Full story at site

I knew that was a Tim Wisberg article. He is a sports writer for his day job and he has a distinct style. Tim is a very talented guy. I agree music had not only influenced culture but also been inspired by it.

Reactions: Debi
I knew that was a Tim Wisberg article. He is a sports writer for his day job and he has a distinct style. Tim is a very talented guy. I agree music had not only influenced culture but also been inspired by it.
Thought you might like it!

Reactions: Lynne
Wow they really covered a big span of time with those pictures. The singer must be an Art Bell fan. He had a lot of shots. Thanks for sharing that Debi.

Wow they really covered a big span of time with those pictures. The singer must be an Art Bell fan. He had a lot of shots. Thanks for sharing that Debi.
It was supposedly done deliberately from an Art Bell perspective.

Reactions: Lynne
Good one.
It pushed that Journey tune out of my head that's been going around for the past two days.;)

Reactions: Debi