The Oldest Thing

Oh heck yes it does!!! How many do you have in the collection?

I have 17 examples one of which is a piece of Moon rock but should have been two, one got lost in the post never to be recovered.

Reactions: Debi
I have 17 examples one of which is a piece of Moon rock but should have been two, one got lost in the post never to be recovered.
That is actually a pretty good sized collection, Tony. I think it's fabulous you have them. I can't imagine the feeling you must get holding them....a piece of the universe in your hands. Awesome.

Reactions: TonyM
That is actually a pretty good sized collection, Tony. I think it's fabulous you have them. I can't imagine the feeling you must get holding them....a piece of the universe in your hands. Awesome.

A childhood dream come true this year when I finally got around to collecting, fascinates other folk too when I brought some into the office.

Reactions: Debi
Jeeze almost everything I have is old. It’s hard to pick lol. I think it’s my bathtub. It’s about to be replaced. It’s so old that it is rusted through ! Flex seal really does work. We bought the tape and covered the hole. It must be really old lol