The old ways

Another one?! It's a good job you didn't go to veterinary school - I dread to think what confusion there might have been! :laughing:
Hiya Rose
I think I get so excited to get a new pet that I get fantastically stupid. I get all caught up in naming them after baseball players that I've overlooked things.

Duke, Debi & Lynne are good teachers and I was just a bad student.
This is Little Joe. We share our sporting Goods. Hank Aaron is in the back ready to kick the field goal.
20201209_120215.jpg 20210706_090153.jpg
And all my pets wear Chicago White Sox uniforms.

The fact that young folk don't agree with our insight boggles my mind. Yes, technology has improved some parts of life, it has hindered some. We are not old and stupid. We have been there and done that. I have been there myself, thinking old ways are obsolete, but, life shouldn't be that complicated. A few seconds to listen to us, maybe...just maybe...you'll see the reasoning behind what we say may be true. Put your smart phones down for a sec and observe life around you. There is a more easier way to things than TikTok or Facebook or whatever platform you choose. The day tech stops (If it ever does, who knows) your older peers may actually have the answers you seek. Put your pride or whatever aside and just listen. We may have an even or slighter grasp of things than you think. We may not agree with everything, but we have always been progressive to the ever-changing world around us. Don't count us out yet. You are early in the game, we've been playing longer.

Hiya Rose
I think I get so excited to get a new pet that I get fantastically stupid. I get all caught up in naming them after baseball players that I've overlooked things.

Duke, Debi & Lynne are good teachers and I was just a bad student.
This is Little Joe. We share our sporting Goods. Hank Aaron is in the back ready to kick the field goal.
View attachment 40446View attachment 40447
And all my pets wear Chicago White Sox uniforms.
Very cute! Obviously very well cared for and loved :<3

RoseRed, thanks for that nice sentiment and I'm guilty as charged ! 'I'm a stooge for those two guys. I've never seen two cats love each other like that.
Here is my favorite picture of Hank Aaron.
5600.jpeg
He is posing with his little bag of Dum Dum suckers.
And his golf balls. He plays a Wilson Staff.

RoseRed, thanks for that nice sentiment and I'm guilty as charged ! 'I'm a stooge for those two guys. I've never seen two cats love each other like that.
Here is my favorite picture of Hank Aaron.
View attachment 40448
He is posing with his little bag of Dum Dum suckers.
And his golf balls. He plays a Wilson Staff.
I had to Google what a "Wilson Staff" is and I'm guessing Dum Dum Suckers are lollipops, but he's very sweet! How old is he?

My own fur baby (kitty) will be 18 years old in August and has a raft of health issues, but she still manages to rule the house with an iron paw! :laughing:

RoseRed,
What a beautiful cat !
Older cats are pretty cool.
( forgot that we have a common language barrier!l Yes Dum Dums are lollipops.)

Hank Aaron is a very lucky boy because he plays a Wilson Staff golf ball. That was his first toy so I kept buying him Wilson's. $50 a dozen, I can't afford to play with that caliber of ball. One of these days I'm going to move that couch and become an instant golf ball millionaire.

One day Hank Aaron got really rambunctious and knocked his ball into his water dish. It's very hard to explain to a cat that that is a water hazard and a stroke and distance penalty.
He gave me the Iron Paw.