The odd occurrences on RT 666...that oddly enough, i never had

Sounds like whatever it was were trying to frighten your friends and sister but had no issue with you. We rarely know the agenda of entities or understand it at all but it's interesting trying to. Maybe you are more accepting and don't doubt them so they don't need to prove anything ?
I was thinking something similar. Whatever it is, seems to accept the regulars.

Yeah not really sure. When i was a kid my mother went to a psychic and said there was 'someone' following her and watching her...maybe it was them? That also may have been during a time when i kinda shut myself off from 'paying attention' to stuff like that. It was odd stuff was happening but i never had it happen to me...at that house anyway. Only odd thing i remember there was the house filling up with a skunk smell that we could not figure out where that came from. I guess it sprayed the house..but it was strong inside..not outside.
Skunk is so strong it can really seem like that. We had this happen a few years ago. The smell permeated our cloths and I got odd looks from people before I realized why! Horrifying.

Thanks for sharing that story. I’m surprised your folks bought a place on that number lol.