The odd occurrences on RT 666...that oddly enough, i never had

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Figured i'd share these few tid bits. When my parents had a house put on a property years ago, my first thought was...really?! You have a house on RT 666? lol. Oddly enough i never had ONE issue there myself. One night while my folks were away, i invited a friend over so got some alcohol, some videos, etc. When parents are away, you do what you can. So while we were watching a movie, my friend was sitting in my father's recliner and kept jumping up and spinning around. After a few times i was like, dude...what's the issue? He told me he kept seeing someone standing down the hallway. So, i got up and walked the entire house not finding a single thing. I would have never thought twice about that until one day i was returning from work and saw my sister's car in the driveway. Was like, oh cool, Debbie is here...until i saw her RUNNING from the house towards my car lol. I sat in the car puzzled by her behavior. She ran up to my window as i shut the car off. She described the EXACT same thing my buddy told me. Now, i never told anyone about that night cause i just thought he was bugging out or something. But when my sister described someone standing in the hallway as if they were looking at the family pictures that were hung there, i was like...uh oh. Sometime later, a friend of mine came over while i was getting ready. She sat in living room while i was shaving etc and she kept banging on the bathroom door and telling me to stop! So, i opened the door, still with shaving cream all over my face lol, and was like Eh? She said someone was banging on the outside walls of the house...obviously she thought it was me. I told her i am not about to climb out the window and do that with only a towel around my body lol. Of course, i went outside in my towel and shaving cream and looked all over to no avail. No clue what any of that was about since it never bothered me.

There are a number of states with a Rt 666. Here's the page on Ohio's 666.

Screenshot_20220309-174814_Chrome.jpg

Figured i'd share these few tid bits. When my parents had a house put on a property years ago, my first thought was...really?! You have a house on RT 666? lol. Oddly enough i never had ONE issue there myself. One night while my folks were away, i invited a friend over so got some alcohol, some videos, etc. When parents are away, you do what you can. So while we were watching a movie, my friend was sitting in my father's recliner and kept jumping up and spinning around. After a few times i was like, dude...what's the issue? He told me he kept seeing someone standing down the hallway. So, i got up and walked the entire house not finding a single thing. I would have never thought twice about that until one day i was returning from work and saw my sister's car in the driveway. Was like, oh cool, Debbie is here...until i saw her RUNNING from the house towards my car lol. I sat in the car puzzled by her behavior. She ran up to my window as i shut the car off. She described the EXACT same thing my buddy told me. Now, i never told anyone about that night cause i just thought he was bugging out or something. But when my sister described someone standing in the hallway as if they were looking at the family pictures that were hung there, i was like...uh oh. Sometime later, a friend of mine came over while i was getting ready. She sat in living room while i was shaving etc and she kept banging on the bathroom door and telling me to stop! So, i opened the door, still with shaving cream all over my face lol, and was like Eh? She said someone was banging on the outside walls of the house...obviously she thought it was me. I told her i am not about to climb out the window and do that with only a towel around my body lol. Of course, i went outside in my towel and shaving cream and looked all over to no avail. So no clue what any of that was about cause it never happened to me. Always struck me as odd.
Interesting. I have driven route 666 from Four Corners to Window rock where we headed east to go to the grand canyon. What town did you live near?

Reactions: Selectric
This is in NJ. In a town called Dorothy. I assume it still is same route, though haven't lived there for many years.
Ok. I made an assumption that it was Rt 666 in New Mexico that runs north & south near the Arizona border. It seems that the areas that were settled by protestants wouldn't allow a Rt 666 in their state. :D

So no clue what any of that was about cause it never happened to me. Always struck me as odd.
Sounds like whatever it was were trying to frighten your friends and sister but had no issue with you. We rarely know the agenda of entities or understand it at all but it's interesting trying to. Maybe you are more accepting and don't doubt them so they don't need to prove anything ?

Sounds like whatever it was were trying to frighten your friends and sister but had no issue with you. We rarely know the agenda of entities or understand it at all but it's interesting trying to. Maybe you are more accepting and don't doubt them so they don't need to prove anything ?
Yeah not really sure. When i was a kid my mother went to a psychic and said there was 'someone' following her and watching her...maybe it was them? That also may have been during a time when i kinda shut myself off from 'paying attention' to stuff like that. It was odd stuff happening, but never to me...at that house anyway. Only odd thing i remember there was the house filling up with a skunk smell that we could not figure out where that came from. I guess it sprayed the house..but it was strong inside..not outside.