The Occult and the paranormal

BlueStingray

Reaction score
I was wondering what the opinions of others here were on the Occult and its relation to the paranormal. I have an interest in both, and I've read from some sources that there is a definite connection between paranormal happenings, such as UFO sightings, and facets of the Occult, such as magick, etc. Does anyone else think that the connection is more prominent than people thought?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have removed your link to the Satan site, Blue. As owner/admin of this forum, I do not allow linking to dark energy sites.

In answer to your core question, everything is connected. Magick/magic is simply using intention to manifest a desired result, which is now being proven as a scientific principle. Stanford Scientist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness The results you get are dependent upon what energy/force you choose to use....dark or White/light. You have to choose who you wish to serve, Blue....the light or the dark.
As a Wiccan, I choose the light.

The paranormal is simply that which we do not yet understand in full. It is "para", or above/beyond the norm. Many new voices in the paranormal field are now making some connections to UFO's, ghosts, etc, all coming from that area that we do not yet understand in total, but I've felt for many years there is a connection between it all.