The new government UFO video

It looks like something passing that's been sped up and then looped followed by a white pixel added to the film and then an audio recording of something else added. I'm sure Tom DeLonge is genuine but I also reckon he's being lied to and used to spread confusion and disinformation to cloud the issue.

There was a declassified file from the (UK) Ministry of Defence which proposed flooding social media with made up crap to undermine it and this whole business looks like that to me (though from the US).

As for the specific purpose, all of these releases look rubbish. We know that a lot of people have seen astonishing things and that these same things have been tracked by radar and sonar. Huge black triangles! Saucers! Cigar shaped things! Craft accelerating impossibly or suddenly turning ninety degrees without slowing! Something like this comes along and gets a lot of hype.. and ordinary non-UFO buff people will look and think "Oh, is that it?" and dismiss any doubts they had that this is ever more than grainy blurry blobs or white dots doing nothing in an easily fakeable way. Way better stuff than this has been released in written files!

Mysterious Universe has this:
Questions and Doubts Surface on Recent UFO Video Disclosures | Mysterious Universe

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
I think this looks legit to me. The operators sound genuine too.