COVID-19 Information updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, instead of throwing the three dozen links at you about what I researched late into the night, and which is just now starting to leak into the MSM, I am simply going to tell you what I've found so far and give you one link at the end that covers most of it.

Yesterday, Dr. Marc Seagil of FOX news, who has been the "it's not that bad, the flu is worse" person for a month now had a sudden change of heart. He has now become alarmed and changed his stand completely. That alone got my attention. Then I started hearing other things on the news that got my attention and I started to research. And then I heard Clyde Lewis who repeated much of what I had heard and who also gave some facts to go with it to back it up.

First, WHO has now established that the numbers are completely off and that China has been covering up quite a bit. They are "disturbed" by this and a few other facts they've come across. It appears the first three ground zero patients did not have any contact with the wet market that was proposed to be where this virus erupted. They are now looking at the fact that this may have escaped from the Wuhan Bio facility. In fact, China has sent their top bio engineer to the lab to "work on this virus" as of yesterday.

Next fact....they have found that this virus looks to have been geo-engineered somehow. This has been established by the finding that the ACE2 receptors are the target for this virus. These receptors are found in greater quantities in Asians. We all have them, but the higher amount in Asians mean it will hit them at a higher rate of infection, and the Ro is now 4. The fact is, Asians are more likely to become infected 5X's more than other ethnic groups. And men are more likely to die from this than women.

Next fact...we are going to start feeling the impact here in our stores soon. Many things we use come from China. That supply line is now interrupted. I'm not saying it will be chaos, but do please be sure you have your supply of meds, some food items stashed away, and anything you consider critical to your health and well being in enough supply to keep you for a bit while they get factories back on line over there. With this not slowing down as a crisis over there, we will feel it in that supply line.

I'm attaching the one article from Clyde as it sums it up fairly well. I did triple check the facts I just relayed to you to be sure I had good sources. If this actually did escape from the lab, it was most likely not created to be used offensively, but as research in how to protect their own people against such a thing. In the meantime, it continues to spread and the WHO says it's just the tip of the iceberg we're seeing right now.

2/13/20: COVID-19 – THE NEW NAME FOR WEAPONIZED UNCERTAINTY – Groundzero

Reactions: Emma and Paintman
Wuhan is not just the location for a Chinese bio research facility. It is a major International hub for all sorts of Bio research, both private and public. Harvard University has a facility there .

Wuhan is not just the location for a Chinese bio research facility. It is a major International hub for all sorts of Bio research, both private and public. Harvard University has a facility there .
And the Harvard scientist involved over there has been arrested recently.

Reactions: Paintman
I will also add in this death as I did mention Dr. Plummer and this situation somewhere earlier in this thread. Another sudden heart attack for someone directly involved.

Another co-creator of the Coronavirus variant Dr. Frank Plummer, a world-renowned HIV researcher, died a few days ago unexpectedly of a heart attack.

We reported that Plummer acquired a Coronavirus sample from researchers that extracted it from a 60-year-old man in Saudi Arabia and had it in Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory where it was allegedly stolen by Chinese agents,

The research on the Coronavirus sample was done in conjunction with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s national lab, the National Centre for Foreign Animal Diseases which is housed in the same complex as the National Microbiology Laboratory.

Reactions: Paintman
I'm just curious if someone has some advice on this:. If I get a package or envelop from China, is there something I can do that would kill any germs on the delivery ? Stick it in a freezer, clothes drier, spray it with something. Since it's winter, can I just leave it outside overnight to kill anything ? Probably a dumb question, but if I see my UPS driver wearing a face mask . . . :)

Reactions: Paintman and Emma
I'm just curious if someone has some advice on this:. If I get a package or envelop from China, is there something I can do that would kill any germs on the delivery ? Stick it in a freezer, clothes drier, spray it with something. Since it's winter, can I just leave it outside overnight to kill anything ? Probably a dumb question, but if I see my UPS driver wearing a face mask . . . :)
They are saying it cannot last that long outside the body, Critter. Packages should be safe as long as you are not dealing with something liquid.

They are saying it cannot last that long outside the body, Critter. Packages should be safe as long as you are not dealing with something liquid.
read an article earlier that said they think it can last up to 9 days on a dry surface...… explains why china is disinfecting the cities streets....

read an article earlier that said they think it can last up to 9 days on a dry surface...… explains why china is disinfecting the cities streets....
And that is new info to me! Thank you for adding that, Paul. This thing is changing moment by moment.

And that is new info to me! Thank you for adding that, Paul. This thing is changing moment by moment.
what you posted further up concerning the news channels is something ive noticed also... changing their stance and are actually starting to report more and more on this.... news may be easier to come by soon with the change in attitude, we shall see though..

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.