The Mystery of Time Slips

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I totally enjoyed reading these accounts. I have read them before but they still fascinate me. My dad had a time slip that is mystifying. I have told it here before but I will quickly recount it. He lives in rural mi and was in his 70s. Dad was out in his back acreage cutting up a tree and loading the logs into his pickup truck. He was focused on the job at hand and heard a horse whinny. He looked up from his cutting to see his truck was gone and there was now a horse attached to a wagon and his house was no longer there. He frantically looked around and saw what looked like a Native American in buckskin walking towards him waving. Dad Thought for a min that this was real and became confused. He had to forcibly shake this feeling off and he then looked again for the house and it was there , looking back his truck was back and everything was restored. To this day he has no explication for it.
The true nature of our existence is a real mystery. Somehow time seems to be a big part of it. I wish we could figure it out.