The Montauk Experiment

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Weird New York

Military Mayhem in Montauk, Long Island
World War II saw the advent of many top-secret projects aimed at developing new forms of weaponry and technology. Obviously, the most famous of these was the Manhattan Project, which yielded the nuclear bombs used to end the war with Japan. Others have either been forgotten, or more sinisterly, have been covered up due to their dangerous implications and unexpected results. One of these darker experiments, according to some, took place right here in New York, in the town of Montauk on Long Island’s eastern end. The effects

1_small.jpg

of the evil experiments that took place there are still being felt—in fact, some say they are still going on.

The events on Long Island have come to be known as The Montauk Project. This phrase refers to a series of top-secret experiments in mind control, time travel, psychotronics, and the creation of black holes. These experiments were based out of an old Air Force radar station, or more accurately, in a vast complex hidden in the earth beneath this radar station. How could this come to be? How could such radical experiments be hidden beneath a town just a stone’s throw from the largest city in the world? The story of the Montauk Project begins not on Long Island, but in Philadelphia in 1943.

The Philadelphia Experiment was the informal name of the Rainbow Project, which was an attempt by the United States military to create technology that would allow vessels to achieve radar-invisibility—in other words, this was an early attempt at developing what we know these days as stealth technology. These experiments came to be focused on the USS Eldridge, a navy destroyer based out of Philadelphia Naval Yard. According to legend, the ship was bombarded with electromagnetic energy, and it did become radar-invisible. Much to everyone’s surprise, it also became literally invisible, vanishing from sight. For just a few scant seconds, the ship materialized off of the coast of Norfolk, Virginia, before reappearing miles away in Philadelphia. Initially the ship seemed fine. Unfortunately, things were much worse than they seemed.

A number of crew members of the Eldridge had died horrible deaths in the process of the teleportation. They were literally fused to the metal parts of the ship. Those who didn’t die were driven to the point of insanity by this terrible ordeal. Obviously, government officials and military brass were horrified by the results of their experiments. Official funding was quickly pulled from the Philadelphia Experiment and the Manhattan Project took focus as far as secret military weapons spending went.

Full story at site...very interesting...

Good thread and postings Debi. The show last night opened my eyes to what has been going on with The Montauk Project. I had read about some of the darker Government projects such as the Philadelphia Experiment, but not many of the other Montauk efforts.

Reactions: Debi
I just read that interview. It is a scary and awful thing if this is really happening. He ties in the alien purpose in abduction experiments which sounds like soul stealing to gain access to heaven where they have been expelled. Very thought prevoking !

Reactions: Debi
I just read that interview. It is a scary and awful thing if this is really happening. He ties in the alien purpose in abduction experiments which sounds like soul stealing to gain access to heaven where they have been expelled. Very thought prevoking !
It's a very interesting topic, and one that isn't touched on much. I'll be seeing if I can find anything else out there on it and add on along the way.

Reactions: Lynne