The meaning of life...another wandering missive

All of you guys always amaze me with your big brains! Paul, Garnet, Tex.

If we were forced to love it would have no meaning.

And that thought makes me majorly warm inside.

Eyes welling up...no tissues nearby.

Why the heck Lynne aren't you teaching post-doctoral courses at Liberty University or the Institute of Noetic Sciences?

Last edited:
Anytime i start thinking on topics like this I just end up with more confusion....if evil came from free will it was here long before man, ( possibly, when was the war in heaven??, that came from the angels having free will. So does that mean evil started in heaven????.... I dunno ) ...or with Lilith, Adams first wife, according to Jewish mythology,....see just makes me wonder more and more crazy stuff....lol......
Great musings though.
Yes I think it began with the angels disobedience.

All of you guys always amaze me with your big brains! Paul, Garnet, Tex.

And that thought makes me majorly warm inside.

Eyes welling up...no tissues nearby.

Why the heck Lynne aren't you teaching post-doctoral courses at Liberty University or the Institute of Noetic Sciences?
What a very nice thing to say , thank you.

Part Two

At the point where we are all one, all things are possible. I suspect that some individuals will not be, for lack of a better word, “ripe” and ready to move into their next stage, place, or version. Some of us will hang on to our individuality and refuse to give up their worldly persona. This is sort of like the people that can’t seem to grow up and see their school years as the most important and best parts of their life. My best friend was like that. He never gave up his childish things and just moved on into adulthood.

When individuals leave this life and refuse to go to the next thing I suspect that they will cling to the places and things that were important in their life. Some like people that were violently murdered or committed suicide may be angry and for a while refuse to accept and move on. Some during their lives actually chose evil and in death, they are no different.

At that point where all things are possible these angry spirits may make of themselves the various unseen things that seem to haunt some people and places. I believe that some who lived a life believing in a heaven may create their heaven and there reside until their time is done and they willingly join US/ISH. Some will go to hell.

In my opinion, hell is not someplace that the Creator sends bad people, it is a place that some people, even when allowed enlightenment, just can’t forgive themselves. They sort of run and hide. It is the separation from US/ISH that is the cause of the misery of hell. Jesus tried hard to explain that forgiveness is there for the asking but it is always harder, at least for me, to forgive myself than to forgive others. I believe if there IS a hell that Jesus or someone like him will be there the Prince of Darkness helping the injured souls to heal and forgive themselves.

No matter what, this isn’t a forever thing. Over time enlightenment will enter into even the most closeted heart and though it is hard once you forgive yourself you understand that this is the same as forgiveness from all. In the end, your actions in life are about like the actions of a child while playing and pretending to be cops and robbers. They matter to you now but when you "grow" past this you see it as of little real importance.

Now for the fun part. We as individuals have a lot of control of our reality. In this instance I am not talking so much about metaphysical as real conscious control. One of the things that I learned over the years has to do with picking your reality. For example...If someone pulls out in front of you while you are driving you have some choices to make. You can’t change the fact that they pulled out in front of you but you get to pick how that is going to affect you.

You can A, decide that they did it on purpose or are just stupid and get mad and flip them the bird and fume about the insult to you that their action indicated. This can cause you to spiral into a rage that is inappropriate. The more you think about it the more certain you are that they may have done it on purpose. It can get ugly but at least it has made your day stressful and angry.

On the other hand B. You can decide that he had his head up his butt and just didn’t see you. You acknowledge that even you have occasionally done similar things and that it isn’t a personal afront. If you want to be creative you can imagine things that may have been on their minds that so distracted them that they just didn’t notice you. This is no more unrealistic than the decision that they did it on purpose as a personal attack or afront on your space. The difference is that you can then put it in the past and the rest of your day can be nice.

Taking the positive thought over the negative will change the world that you live in. As you do this you will begin to notice things seeming to change in the world around you. You better focus and slowly you will seem to start either actually changing the world around you or maybe it was always there, but you just didn’t look for it. Whichever you have changed the world that you deal with.

Give this a try. Think of something small that you like and then basically will it to come to you. Visualize it clearly, write it down several times and maybe even draw a picture of it. Spend 5 or 10 minutes every day doing this for a month and then wait. I have done this and it is strange but it worked. I collect knives so I decided that I wanted a knife that I didn’t buy or get from someone that I knew giving it to me. I wanted a pocket knife. I did my thoughts daily and then waited. Low and behold about 2 weeks after, I stopped at a stop sign one day and looked out the window beside me, and there it was laying on the road beside my truck A small shiny lock blade pocket knife. ???? Coincidence? Over and over in my life when I have truly needed something it has come to me. Strange things like breaking down someplace not in your home area and having someone that you know pull up and help you. This has happened to me twice within a couple of minutes of pulling over they showed up. ??? Luck or did I adjust my reality.

People seem to need to have something to BELIEVE in. I have never heard of a people anywhere that developed any level of civilization without developing some sort of religion. We seem to have an instinctive belief in god/gods and that they do more than just sit and watch us. At the root of religions is the idea that if we will do the right things that the gods with do things for us or at least NOT do things to us.

I will try next to look at religion and its place in the meaning of life.

I think there is an inherent knowing that there is a God in most people. Religion seems to be our attempt to express our love to a creator. The truth of God seems built in to us.