The Matrix Resurrections

The trailer with Grace Slick singing in the background looks inviting. I may have to catch up on the movie series to fully enjoy this one.

Reactions: Paulm
I watched the trailer just yesterday and I'm also ashamed to say I have yet to see the first three films.
I too haven’t seen them all. I think I saw the first one only. It must have been the busy time in life. This series of movies certainly worked it’s way into our culture. It is a good discription of a possible programmed reality. I think the real story here is how Keano states so young looking. Honestly the man must have found the fountain of youth. Not to mention the energy these action movies must take. He is the real story here lol.

I too haven’t seen them all. I think I saw the first one only. It must have been the busy time in life. This series of movies certainly worked it’s way into our culture. It is a good discription of a possible programmed reality. I think the real story here is how Keano states so young looking. Honestly the man must have found the fountain of youth. Not to mention the energy these action movies must take. He is the real story here lol.
Reeves is about as cool as they come. Very down to earth, very humble from what I’ve read of him.

Reeves is about as cool as they come. Very down to earth, very humble from what I’ve read of him.
And he is a motorcycle enthusiast and owns a company that builds them. He is the custodian of a bike from one of his movies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I will re watch the three before i watch the fourth its a good watch considering whats out there now .

Reactions: Lynne and Debi