The Man We Need

I had friends in college that would do stuff like this.
Those three guys were absolutely hilarious Non-Stop and my roommate's!. Like The Three Stooges or the Marx Brothers. I was the 4rth Brother. Zilchoo.

I couldn't compete, compared to that,I had the sense of humor of a Victorian era mortician that has just buried his daughter from consumption.

No doubt, Boneless Chicken Wings are one of the great concerns of our time.

Reactions: Paintman
The 3 funny guys I lived with has a backstory. Steve was a 6th year senior, double secret probation. His academics were a mess.
So after we were kicked out of the dorms we needed to find a place to live.
( That was another story but it involved fireworks and 2 future NFL players, and a San Diego Padres pitcher, Mr. IU me!, a future Paster, and a guy who joined the Cleveland mob. - typical stuff.)
We had to double down and get Steve to graduate. So we moved into an apartment building that would have doubled as a retirement home. I was in heaven. Sleep uninterrupted, nice kitchen for my six to seven meals a day, and that strict lifestyle paid off for Steve. He thrived. No more drinking at 10am. Goes to class. Takes notes. Took him over the goal line. Raced at the Little 500 bike race.
Can't take all the credit because funny -guy Chuck was just back from his stint as a Marine.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman eat your heart out.

I have actually known a guy that thought that dinosaurs were part of a communist plot to destroy America by undermining our moral fiber. First off there is no mention of Dinosaurs in the bible and also the universe was created only a little less than 6000 years ago. They calculated this by going through all the begats and the years of life of various people in the Bible.

The strangest thing about this guy was that other than his rather firm belief that the Bible has everything worth knowing about the world in it and that if something isn't in it it is a lie, he was amazingly intelegent.