The Malliard Report

Jim Malliard welcomes Jon Mallard to the show to duck, dive and roll through a number of topics surrounding the ever-changing, and increasingly weirder events we see happening each passing day.

Jim Malliard welcomes Jon Mallard to the show to duck, dive and roll through a number of topics surrounding the ever-changing, and increasingly weirder events we see happening each passing day.
I like the show description.

Reactions: malliard
Dr. Goldhaber and Jim discuss everything from the health dangers of drinking soda, to the infamous coffee spilling associated with a well-known fast-food chain. (While people like to mock the situation, the woman actually was severely burned and Dr. Goldhaber gets into those specifics too!)

Reactions: DarkMatter
Jim welcomes Matt Stoller to the show for a brief, but powerful interview. Matt is “… the author of the book Goliath: The Hundred Year War Between Monopoly Power and Democracy.

Jim, when is the next time that you are going to interview George Noory??

Jim welcomes Joe Hoft to the show. Joe is an author and contributor to one of the largest news and information sources out there; The Gateway Pundit.

Jim, when is the next time that you are going to interview George Noory??

Hey Jim, when you do talk to him, could ask why he quit interviewing podcasters and talking about their shows? He did that for a while, then stopped. I found a couple podcasts I really liked, disappointed he's not giving others a shot.