The Malliard Report

This is a great episode of The Malliard Report, and Shepard has truly been on the front lines for the hunt for truth. You can keep up to date with Shepard’s latest over on intellihub.com; there are links to podcasts, articles, and much more.

On this episode Jim opens up the phone lines to have the listeners share what their favorite holiday traditions, memories and more. What are some of yours?

On this episode Jim opens up the phone lines to have the listeners share what their favorite holiday traditions, memories and more. What are some of yours?
One of the first years we had our annual New Years Party at our then new house (bought new in December 2004), I looked out a window around 1:00 am and saw one of my neighbors on their lawn having sex. "Guys, look out your window! Am I seeing things or is that actually happening?" HAHA. It was like an episode of friends.

One of the first years we had our annual New Years Party at our then new house (bought new in December 2004), I looked out a window around 1:00 am and saw one of my neighbors on their lawn having sex. "Guys, look out your window! Am I seeing things or is that actually happening?" HAHA. It was like an episode of friends.
133982102_2958155694395970_3902055203441502310_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Jim welcomes Dr. Devon Price Author of Laziness Does Not Exist to show and They are here to debunk the ideology of laziness.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
New York Times Best Sellers Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch are featured this week on The Malliard Report. They are not here to discuss what made Lincoln or Washington great (which they still so a little bit anyway) but rather to bring to light a forgotten tidbit of history. We all know the unfortunate demise that Lincoln met through the assassination at Ford’s theatre but this was not the first attempt on his life.
Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch
Brad Meltzer is a great guest. This will be a good show.

On this episode, Jim welcomes writer, director, politician, comedian, gubernatorial candidate, provocateur, raccoonteur (yes, raccoonteur) and pundit Travis Irvine to share his varied endeavors, adventures, and cage-rattling commentary. Travis Irvine

Reactions: Lynne