The Malliard Report

malliard

Host of The Malliard Report
Reaction score
Website
www.malliard.com
Scotty Roberts and I talked about The Age-Old Questions, who am I? where do I come from? as well as many other things in this classic Malliard Report from 2012, free to download and added bonus easier to listen to with new time stamps. #Malliard The Malliard Report Talks with Scotty Roberts

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
On this episode, I welcome back Harry Dent to discuss the collapse of oil, the “V” shape recovery and dead count bounce of the markets, and what the future of business will look like. Harry Dent

This week I open up the phones to get a pulse of what things look like for the person living life in the everyday chaos we are in. Calling in from all across the country I heard from listeners from coast to coast to weigh in on what’s happening out there. #Malliard Live Calls

Reactions: 7Critter
The Malliard Report, and views and opinions from all sources are what is prided on here. This week is no exception to the rule; jumping in the hot seat tonight, I welcome MMA fighter, ESPN commentator, and fellow podcaster, Pat Miletich.
Pat Miletich

Reactions: Paintman
New York Times Best Sellers Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch are featured this week on The Malliard Report. They are not here to discuss what made Lincoln or Washington great (which they still so a little bit anyway) but rather to bring to light a forgotten tidbit of history. We all know the unfortunate demise that Lincoln met through the assassination at Ford’s theatre but this was not the first attempt on his life.
Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch