The latest time traveler checking in

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Time travel PROOF? 'Time traveller' claims he will be the next US President

Time travel PROOF? 'Time traveller' claims he will be the next US President
A SELF-PROFESSED time traveller and psychic with knowledge of the future has astonishingly claimed he will become the President of the United States in the year 2024.

Michael Macintosh believes he has seen a future timeline where he is the US Commander-in-Chief. Revealing the bizarre news in a bombshell confession tape, the time traveller claimed he has been to Mars at the age of five and has numerous psychic abilities. The supposed time traveller worked alongside former US President Barack Obama on a top-secret time travel operation. Speaking to paranormal investigators from YouTube channel Apex TV, Mr Macintosh said the mission gave him access to technology dubbed “chrono vision”.

The time traveller said: “I was part of the project with former President Barack Obama and because of our access to time travel and chrono vision, I am aware of the fact that I myself will be President of the United States, probably in 2024, and that another person who I worked with in that program will also be President of the United States in 2032.

“I’m also aware of many other things because of having had access to time travel and chrono vision technology, and not just chrono vision technology, but also the fact that our government selected me for this program, shall we say, because of the fact that our government is using people with, shall we say, special abilities in order to participate in these programs, such as myself.

“I was born with certain, shall we call them, psychic abilities.

“I have the ability to remote-view, which I would like to go into detail about for you guys, and how that was used as part of the mission to Mars that I was involved with.”

Time-traveller-proof-real-time-traveller-USA-president-2024-ApexTV-1068534.jpg

Full story at site

Sounds like he was reading Andrew Bashego’s book

My prediction is "Make discourse markers great again." will soon become the motto for his, shall we say, presidential campaign.

Reactions: Debi