The last time you tried...

I even had the mullet before it was ever called a mullet. And the little diamond earring. I wore a tank top and my muscle pants everywhere.

Sadly I do not possess the degree of mental health to ever say that that was a bad look.

I even had the mullet before it was ever called a mullet. And the little diamond earring. I wore a tank top and my muscle pants everywhere.

Sadly I do not possess the degree of mental health to ever say that that was a bad look.

ha, the mullet...OMG I forgot about that.....lol....remember the rat tail....holy cow, I should have died from embarrassment years ago...lol

Reactions: Mokey and Paintman
And the pony tail........
Look I need to take some time off and reassess my life and where I have been.......
Hey now, don't go hating on the pony tail, at one time I rocked an impressive one...but I did have fond memories of the 80's that I am now thinking should be put to rest and buried......I must find all photos and promptly destroy all the bad fashion evidence that can be used against me

You know John Daly still rocks the pants.
45fbf524d24b15742c51292fc1c1e02d--athletic-outfits-golf-pants.jpg
rickie-fowler-worst-dressed-golfers.jpg
article-0-086B85B9000005DC-238_224x423.jpg
Ian & Ricky.

Reactions: Mokey and Paulm
Hey now, don't go hating on the pony tail, at one time I rocked an impressive one...but I did have fond memories of the 80's that I am now thinking should be put to rest and buried......I must find all photos and promptly destroy all the bad fashion evidence that can be used against me

:confused:

I spent the early 1980s writing for various strange periodicals.

Last edited: