The last time you tried...

Ugh I hate packing and cleaning

Extra wide bell bottoms. Seems if those are even a bit too long (which was the way we wore those suckers) one can trip and fall flat on your face. I did this in a great way...on stairs, in the high school, and the fall was epic! Stage steps. Bam....what a show ender. I even got applause. Guitar didn't live.
That reminds me of when "platform shoes" were all the rage in high school, and how I turned my ankle severely, while walking home one day. That resulted in a painful sprain!

That reminds me of when "platform shoes" were all the rage in high school, and how I turned my ankle severely, while walking home one day. That resulted in a painful sprain!
OK. That's it. I need to just bundle you up in bubblewrap. I'm way too cconcerned and nervous for your safety!

Reactions: garnetsilver
OK. That's it. I need to just bundle you up in bubblewrap. I'm way too cconcerned and nervous for your safety!
Bubble wrap would be no help whatsoever; I am a natural born Super Klutz, lol. I think I posted elsewhere about fracturing my toes by walking into a mini trampoline while half asleep.

Reactions: Mokey
Bubble wrap would be no help whatsoever; I am a natural born Super Klutz, lol. I think I posted elsewhere about fracturing my toes by walking into a mini trampoline while half asleep.
Holy cow! !
Those little ones u can jump on in the house?

Reactions: garnetsilver
We shall not speak of those murderous shoes. Or how many times I wore ace bandages around my ankles because of them. Evil, I tell ya!

So the PF membership consists of people that wore bad pants and uncomfortable shoes.;)
I saw Howie Long on the NFL pregame show on Fox. He was wearing Skechers with his suit. So immediately I thought that Howie Long was a nerd. A great big giant Hall of Fame nerd. Unfortunately at some point I can think of myself doing this exact same thing.
My brother will wear pajama bottoms and slippers to the grocery store. I can't really tell if he no longer cares about anyting or he is really living life.

So the PF membership consists of people that wore bad pants and uncomfortable shoes.;)
I saw Howie Long on the NFL pregame show on Fox. He was wearing Skechers with his suit. So immediately I thought that Howie Long was a nerd. A great big giant Hall of Fame nerd. Unfortunately at some point I can think of myself doing this exact same thing.
My brother will wear pajama bottoms and slippers to the grocery store. I can't really tell if he no longer cares about anyting or he is really living life.
hey paint, remember the workout pants in the late 80's early 90's that were baggy and multi colored/designed.....looked like a cross between pajamas and sweats...... I used to wear those everywhere....lol...another of my not so good fasion moments.
something like these....
zzzz.jpg

hey paint, remember the workout pants in the late 80's early 90's that were baggy and multi colored/designed.....looked like a cross between pajamas and sweats...... I used to wear those everywhere....lol...another of my not so good fasion moments.
something like these....
View attachment 17130
Remember them ? I used to sell them!:)
I was really into the animal prints and the cartoons.

Reactions: Mokey and Paulm