The Khufu Ship Mystery continues

If everyone believed the same thing it would not be something of much interest. The interest is in the differences not in the agreements.

I spent way too long on the great pyramid - about 12 years on and off. I think I have figured most of it out. You can tell when you are getting close to the truth when you get visits telling you to keep quiet. Some bits I can talk about . Some bits I can't - or I get ill.

The only bit I have not figured out completely is the portcullis stones at the entrance to the kings chamber.

It's not just the pyramid either; It's what was going on at the time also that is important, and involves other bits and pieces in history that also are an enigma. The thing about the Pyramids is everyone has their own ideas about them, and I respect that. My theories are just as wild and valid as others out there. They are just different that is all, and I'm happy with that.
So did you study them all that time in Egypt? I have always wanted to see them in person.

So did you study them all that time in Egypt? I have always wanted to see them in person.
No I have never been. But through the power of the internet and social media you can see an awful lot of photo's that thousands of people have taken before you - many in places you can't can't access to now. Also most of the artefacts in the British Museum are available to view. It's people's stories on social media as well when they take trips - and give small snippets of information along the way. Like the piles of Mica at Abu Ghurab where the wide bowls are stacked -
images

Nobody else seems to mention that. So why all the Mica?
Ok so the Egyptians used it as make up - but that would only be the small bits of spoil after shaping huge blocks of the stuff.
Without going too far down this rabbit hole, They say that these are part of a temple and contained blood from the sacrifices -because there is a red ring stain around them still there. This is at the height of holes in the sides. But if it was actually blood it would be brown by now - so why red? And why just at the hole height and not the whole bowl?
Here is my solution: The mica is a refractory material allowing it to be made into kilns and ovens. Insdide these were baked cinnabar with charcoal. This is mercury ore and is naturally a deep red poisonous substance (that is bioacumulative poison, so to safeguard against this they fed the slaves garlic. Garlic has an ability to remove heavy metals from the blood - so fed your slaves garlic and they live longer great!)
Also why the Mayan Red queen is red.
redqueen_skull_reina_roja_1414x1960.ngsversion.1517430441596.adapt.676.1.jpg

This would leave the rock lumps with bits of metallic mercury in them. The next step is to crush grind and powder the rock ore - which naturally floats on the liquid mercury pooling below it.
So if these bowls were part of the mercury refining process - the grinding bowls, then there should still be a layer of red mercury ore at the level of the liquid mercury - and that is what we find.

The Egyptians did use mercury to refine gold, and as a method of gold plating objects, so they had a need for mercury. The location is likely a refinery rather than a temple - but archaeologists always jump to "religious reasons" when they can't explain something.

Reactions: Lynne
Yes of course it was for Khufu - because it was next to Knufu's pyramid, because they all agree it was 'im wot built it.

.....anyone seen Khufu recently? He must have been such a God that people would be carving statues of him all over the place I would think - at least put his face on a rock face like George Washington 60 feet tall.

Anyone.............???

Nope.

This is Khufu.

45176102862_280b72a844_b.jpg

This is the ONLY statue of Khufu that is known.........and he stands just under 3 inches high.

Even Howard Vyse couldn't find his name in the Great Pyramid - and he was paid to find it!
Oh, sorry - he did find it when he had blasted his way into a crawlspace that was never meant to be seen. He found Khufu's name scribbled in crayon - and even managed to spell his name wrong. But so firm was his belief, Vyse carved his own tablet beside the front door declaring it as Khufu's - what a vandal ....and claimed his money for proving what he set out to do.

As the Indiana Jone's character Willie Scott was fond of saying, "This Khufu's a real small guy..."

I spent way too long on the great pyramid - about 12 years on and off. I think I have figured most of it out. You can tell when you are getting close to the truth when you get visits telling you to keep quiet. Some bits I can talk about . Some bits I can't - or I get ill.

Can you tell us who visited you, who did they represent I mean? Was there some specific aspect of your research they were concerned about, or just your efforts in general? Were you warned of/threatened with specific consequences if you continued?

It was a series of dreams - but all the same people. I think they were temple priests - the kind that are the keepers of some of the knowledge.
White robes, mostly bald, some gold and heavy black eyeshaddow. lol. They dressed a bit greek actually with the way the robes flowed.
They kept visiting me and putting their fingers to their lips.
Anyway it was when I was searching on the parts of the Ark, how it all worked together -

Don't know which bits to talk about and which not.

It was a food eaten by Pharaohs, and a drink.....a secret from the gods.... you end up living about 900 years.

I can see why they want it quiet because if this was disclosed now, the overpopulation of earth would destroy it in under 3 centuries.

The secret was passed down the bloodline to Jesus - and became the sacrement he used, but this was already in use by the Egyptians -only they knew the ritual and used bread and wine instead and lost the knowledge of the materials used. I believe he did use it for healing of various people - for example - it would work on Lazarus if he had advanced arthritis, but should also lead to higher IQ and more psychic abilities.

If you study the aspects of the bible that deal with the Ark you may get it, but you have to think of the Ark as part of a system and not just an item in isolation. I believe it was originally installed in the great Pyramid - which is why Pharaoh chased after Moses when he stole it.
Most of Moses' bloodline lived exceptionally long lifetimes and scholars still can't figure that out.

It was only later that when I start talking about certain aspects I get a very feint feeling - and see them again. Usually followed by rapid heartbeat and various pains. I would rather not go through that.

Maybe someone can find out who they are?

It was a series of dreams - but all the same people. I think they were temple priests - the kind that are the keepers of some of the knowledge.
White robes, mostly bald, some gold and heavy black eyeshaddow. lol. They dressed a bit greek actually with the way the robes flowed.
Anyway it was when I was searching on the parts of the Ark, how it all worked together -

It was a food eaten by Pharaohs, and a drink.....a secret from the gods.... you end up living about 900 years.

I can see why they want it quiet because if this was disclosed now, the overpopulation of earth would destroy it in under 3 centuries.

The secret was passed down the bloodline to Jesus - and became the sacrement he used, but this was already in use by the Egyptians -only they knew the ritual and used bread and wine instead and lost the knowledge of the materials used. I believe he did use it for healing of various people - for example - it would work on Lazarus if he had advanced arthritis, but should also lead to higher IQ and more psychic abilities.

If you study the aspects of the bible that deal with the Ark you may get it, but you have to think of the Ark as part of a system and not just an item in isolation. I believe it was originally installed in the great Pyramid - which is why Pharaoh chased after Moses when he stole it.
Most of Moses' bloodline lived exceptionally long lifetimes and scholars still can't figure that out.

It was only later that when I start talking about certain aspects I get a very feint feeling - and see them again. Usually followed by rapid heartbeat and various pains. I would rather not go through that.

Ok, thanks. I thought you meant some physical, real world MIB types.

Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.

So you feel these were not really dreams but visitations by dead priests or entities?

Yes. They were kind of warning feelings that went with it. Didn't have the normal flow like a dream, no conversation - just the visits.
Other visions in dreams too that are related - a giant golden Omega symbol inside the queens chamber. Solid gold, about 10 ft wide and tall, 6" thick and round in section.

If anyone has any explanation of that one I would like to hear it!