The "Hunger Stones" revealed

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://www.disclose.tv/disturbing-...-with-dire-warnings-surfaced-in-europe-344550

016-hunger-stones-0_1024.jpg

This summer has been an unusually hot one across many regions in Europe. Temperatures have been record-breaking while rain is at an all-time low. With the unusually warm weather and drought has come something even stranger, the appearance of boulders with words inscribed onto them, known as Hunger Stones.

Hunger Stones Give Dire Warnings
The Hunger Stones date back to ancient societies and have appeared in Czechia following a prolonged drought. The inscriptions on the stones are grim, giving warnings. The rocks are hidden under the water line of the Elbe River, but thanks to the drought, the water has receded. The water line is at an all-time low, leaving the rocks along with their carvings clearly in view.

With no signs of the drought ending, over one dozen of the Hunger Stones have become visible in the region of Decin. The stones reveal that many centuries ago the water level did not reach that high. In 2013, authors made a study of the droughts in Czech saying that the stones were "chiselled with the years of hardship and the initials of authors lost to history."

The Hunger Rock Has the Inscription “If you see me, weep.”
While the rocks are today generally under the water line, they are landmarks, more so one of the oldest with the name of the Hunger Rock. The stone is detailed in the tourist guide for the region. The colossal rock bears the inscription "Wenn du mich siehst, dann weine", which when translated means “ if you see me, weep”. It dates back to 1616, commemorating droughts that stem back to 1417.

Full story and more pics at site

These things seem to come in cycles.

The article states that unexploed bombs and grenades are also surfacing (world war remnates), does anyone know if they could still explode ? They’ve been rusting 70 years now.

Last edited:
These tho ha seem to come in cycles.

The article states that unexploed bombs and grenades are also surfacing (world war remnates), does anyone know if they could still explode ? They’ve been rusting 70 years now.
Yes, they can. Scary stuff!

It seems that these stones were left to clue in people in the future that if the water falls to that level, bad stuff is happening with drought. Smart people to leave the next generation messages!

Reactions: Lynne
Yes, they can. Scary stuff!

It seems that these stones were left to clue in people in the future that if the water falls to that level, bad stuff is happening with drought. Smart people to leave the next generation messages!

I think it's a call for the people to pray but people as a nation don't do that anymore.

I think it's a call for the people to pray but people as a nation don't do that anymore.
Good point! We need to so we can turn this tide of ruination