The Holmfield Hum (Updated)

Ugh! I have experienced something similar; not sure how similar, I think, because I don't know how loud this mystery hum in the article was. But when we lived in semi rural FL, we noticed a low key humming sound that went on all the time. If you lay down in bed with your head on a pillow, the sound would come right through it. Sometimes we would get in the car and drive aound, trying to locate the source. We never did figure out what it was, so we resigned ourselves to sleeping in foam earplugs.

The article didn't give any info as to what it is. I would think it wouldn't take two years to investigate. They either have no idea or want to hide the results in my opinion. Reminds me of the Kokomo Hum.

Not so much a hum, but on one of our 'excursions', me and a friend of mine cut school and hung out in our 'lovely' woods. They were much more 'manageable' during the day and at one point we heard what sounded like thunder. We did not feel anything but kept hearing the low, unknown source. Come to find out it was a sustained tremor as kids we knew from school told us the following day the windows were rattling in the school the day we skipped. Seems every single time i am caught in a tremor, i NEVER feel it lol.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
The article didn't give any info as to what it is. I would think it wouldn't take two years to investigate. They either have no idea or want to hide the results in my opinion. Reminds me of the Kokomo Hum.
I don't think they will/can give a legit explanation. Logically it could be tremors or 'fields' within the planet that cause these. With ley lines, etc being looked into, maybe energies are transferred vast distances or localized. If you delve into paranormal realms, it could be something within that. I thought it odd that we did not feel the tremor while standing on the ground. I have had times where i just happened to be on concrete and did not feel tremors. Maybe certain areas absorb/reflect these and cause other phenomenon in their place? Reaching...but it's slightly better than...We'll get back to ya lol.

I think I've mentioned before about hearing the Windsor (ONT) Hum, it sounded industrial. Not surprising, considering there are a lot of power plants, industry, commercial shipping etc., in the area.

I think I've mentioned before about hearing the Windsor (ONT) Hum, it sounded industrial. Not surprising, considering there are a lot of power plants, industry, commercial shipping etc., in the area.
You would think if it was industrial or commercial in nature, that'd be the first thing they would've attributed it to. Plus fracking or explosions that have occurred some distance away. I believe there were cases documented long before industry and modern advancement...though i will have to verify that before i stand firm with that assumption.

That was my thoughts exactly, how can they update people on a report that says nothing?