The Hollow Earth question

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I've recently started to give the hollow earth theory another look. There may be more to it scientifically than once thought with new findings coming out recently. Some questions that have risen recently is what if there is a gateway to an alternate dimension within our Earth? This doesn't mean that the Earth is actually hollow and nothing in there, but that there may be something else involved here that is both physical and metaphysical.

University of Maryland geophysicists analyzed thousands of recordings of seismic waves, sound waves traveling through the Earth, to identify echoes from the boundary between Earth’s molten core and the solid mantle layer above it. The echoes revealed more widespread, unexplained structures—areas of unusually dense, hot rock at the core-mantle boundary than previously known.

Recent new ideas and scattered theories are floating about out there. And the history of stories and myths of underground people abound. Excerpt below from a Clyde Lewis monolgue:

"Throughout the Vedic histories are the speculations that Vimanas piloted by their Gods were hidden in a subterranean fortress and that there have been bases under the earth for millions of years.

An “inner world” is also referred to in the Puranas an ancient city called Shamballa is located inside the Earth. This city is also referred to in Tibetan Buddhism. The theory of Earth having a hollow interior has remained a popular concept ever since and has lived on throughout the ages.

In fact, South American mythology, Native American mythology, Russian legend, Mexican folklore, certain tribes of India and Celtic mythology all seem to refer to a subterranean world inside the hollow interior of the Earth. Some of them even refer to strange creatures and human looking beings that live in underground bases and have ancient technology."

I know, I know....I can see at least a few of you shaking your heads and asking if I've gone crazy. Well, I'm simply looking at it from another direction of what we might NOT know or yet understand.

SO! I open the dialogue and ask the question. What are your thoughts? Is there possibly more there than meets the eye and current knowledge? Why or why not?

Quotes from 6/12/20: WHEN UNDERWORLDS COLLIDE W/ DON WILDMAN – Groundzero

I have considered this before and I do believe that the earth and most large planets should be hollow. I think that also there have been many subterranean cities built underground -but the two are not the same.

The reason I think the earth is hollow is based on what I know of gravity and it's actions. There was an experiment conducted that weighed the same object on mountain tops and on valley floors. What was expected is that as the mountains were higher the object should weigh less because they are further away from the centre and therefore more into space and so things should weigh less. Likewise objects on the valley floors are closer to the centre - where all the gravity is - and so should weigh more.
BUT upon experimentation - the exact OPPOSITE was true. Areas of the valley floors had less gravitational effect than mountain tops. - So what is going on?
We know that the land mass of mountains is more and like large lumps of rock floating on liquid rock. On the valleys there is less below and the mantle is thinner there. So it looks like gravity is affected on a very local level by density..

If we drilled down to the centre of the earth(if that was ever possible) we would see that gravity has a maximum effect at the surface, and the closer to the centre you get the value would fall - to zero when you are exactly in the middle of earth. So with zero gravity in the centre, and maximum gravity at the surface, - Every atom would want to fall...up.

It is probably not exactly like this, it may be that gravity is at it's maximum several hundreds or thousands of miles deep, but everything heavy would want to fall to that level - meaning the centre should not have any heavy elements at all. It should just be gas and water under high pressure, but apart from that it should be empty. Once the earth cools enough it will solidify then crack as it cools - releasing the water and gas and leaving the centre hollow. As our moon is cold - that should be hollow.
There is no sun, no way in or out and will be as hot as molten rock under incredible pressure - so don't think about going down there anytime soon.

Many ancient cultures believe that humans came from underground, and as we have survived several ice ages I think that would be practical.
I also think this is where the concept of heaven and hell comes from. The Egyptians have quite a lot on the Duat. Various trials had to be passed before you could go up to heaven. There was the weighing of the soul - if your heart weighed more or less than a feather your soul was eaten by Ammit. But think for a minute what weighing less really means.

I believe it is a judgement of how useful you were to society. If a population is starving underground during an ice age - what would they be eating? The answer is- each other.
But how do you decide who is cast into the firey pit (to be food) or who gets to ascend and go up to the green pastures (eventually). Thus the challenges and weighing of the soul. Were you a robber or thief? - you would get eaten. BUT also if you do nothing with your life, know nothing you too would be eaten as you can not give anything useful to the new society.

This I believe is how we survived the last ice age, and, interestingly the caves they are finding in Amazonian areas are full of burned human bones. I also think there are caves in the Grand Canyon with similar piles of bones and ancient artefacts that were carted away not to be seen again.- Both hot areas of the planet that would have been the last to freeze.

Reactions: Debi
I have considered this before and I do believe that the earth and most large planets should be hollow. I think that also there have been many subterranean cities built underground -but the two are not the same.

The reason I think the earth is hollow is based on what I know of gravity and it's actions. There was an experiment conducted that weighed the same object on mountain tops and on valley floors. What was expected is that as the mountains were higher the object should weigh less because they are further away from the centre and therefore more into space and so things should weigh less. Likewise objects on the valley floors are closer to the centre - where all the gravity is - and so should weigh more.
BUT upon experimentation - the exact OPPOSITE was true. Areas of the valley floors had less gravitational effect than mountain tops. - So what is going on?
We know that the land mass of mountains is more and like large lumps of rock floating on liquid rock. On the valleys there is less below and the mantle is thinner there. So it looks like gravity is affected on a very local level by density..

If we drilled down to the centre of the earth(if that was ever possible) we would see that gravity has a maximum effect at the surface, and the closer to the centre you get the value would fall - to zero when you are exactly in the middle of earth. So with zero gravity in the centre, and maximum gravity at the surface, - Every atom would want to fall...up.

It is probably not exactly like this, it may be that gravity is at it's maximum several hundreds or thousands of miles deep, but everything heavy would want to fall to that level - meaning the centre should not have any heavy elements at all. It should just be gas and water under high pressure, but apart from that it should be empty. Once the earth cools enough it will solidify then crack as it cools - releasing the water and gas and leaving the centre hollow. As our moon is cold - that should be hollow.
There is no sun, no way in or out and will be as hot as molten rock under incredible pressure - so don't think about going down there anytime soon.

Many ancient cultures believe that humans came from underground, and as we have survived several ice ages I think that would be practical.
I also think this is where the concept of heaven and hell comes from. The Egyptians have quite a lot on the Duat. Various trials had to be passed before you could go up to heaven. There was the weighing of the soul - if your heart weighed more or less than a feather your soul was eaten by Ammit. But think for a minute what weighing less really means.

I believe it is a judgement of how useful you were to society. If a population is starving underground during an ice age - what would they be eating? The answer is- each other.
But how do you decide who is cast into the firey pit (to be food) or who gets to ascend and go up to the green pastures (eventually). Thus the challenges and weighing of the soul. Were you a robber or thief? - you would get eaten. BUT also if you do nothing with your life, know nothing you too would be eaten as you can not give anything useful to the new society.

This I believe is how we survived the last ice age, and, interestingly the caves they are finding in Amazonian areas are full of burned human bones. I also think there are caves in the Grand Canyon with similar piles of bones and ancient artefacts that were carted away not to be seen again.- Both hot areas of the planet that would have been the last to freeze.
Thanks for weighing in, Rowan. Appreciate you theories.