The Hollow Earth and Antarctica

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Is the Hollow Earth Theory real? Is the Hollow Earth Theory real? It is real, and the US government is behind this. This theory alleges that the earth is actually hollow or has enough room to stuff a football field inside of it. The scientific community does not believe in this theory. Take a look at fiction, adventure fictions, movies, etc. And it is full of this concept. This idea had a start in the Greek underworld myths and fiction, leading to the concept of an afterlife. Even the Tibetan Buddhists believe this same idea! The city, Shamballa, was found inside this earth. READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/operati...d_up_in_antarctica_will_blow_your_mind/123496

Reactions: NobleHouse
Operation Highjump. During this secretive mission, grand admiral Richard Byrd led a team of military personnel in an Antarctic expedition at the south poles. The government also hired Richard Cruzen as part of the task force to help Admiral Byrd training personnel at the research base on Antarctica (Little America IV). READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/operati...d_up_in_antarctica_will_blow_your_mind/123496

Operation High Jump was basically a top secret mission to invade the Antarctic. The fleet of ships consisted of 3 Naval battle groups. The ships departed at Norfolk in December 1946. The command ship was the ice-breaker “Northwind”. The catapult ship “Pine Island,” the destroyer “Brownsen,” the aircraft-carrier “Phillipines Sea,” the US submarine “Sennet,” two support vessels “Yankee” and “Merrick,” and two tankers “Canisted” and “Capacan,” the destroyer “Henderson” and a floatplane ship “Currituck.” were also part of the mission.

But there was more than just sending troops to the cold polar regions. The question this raises is why, remote, cold, harsh, south polar Antarctica? Why was this decision so fast? What was hidden in Antarctica? Entrance to Hollow Earth? So what is Operation High Jump? Wikipedia states that it is an operation organized by Byrd and Cruzen in 1946 and 1947. It involved 4,700 men, 13 ships, and aircraft. The mission was to create a research base called Little America IV in Antarctica. Some of the projects researched were testing equipment in the cold, scientific conditions of the area, and how easy it was to establish this base. All of this was very secretive. These missions even uncovered a secret land with warm spots and warm water in Antarctic proving that the Earth could be hollow. This could mean there is life down below. World War II, Secret NAZI Research Bases and the UFO connection at the frozen continent

This article brings to light some questions that I have. Is there a correlation between the experiments down in 1946 and 1947 and World War II? Why so close to World War II? If this is just military research on cold atmospheres, why so secretive? Why keep it away from the public? Why does the scientific community not believe in the theory? Is it because they have scientific proof that the earth is not hollow? Why will the government not release this information? What is really hidden in Antarctica? Is it green, little, aliens in flying saucers in the polar region or other UFO-like objects which could fly unimaginable maneuvers at incredible speed? Or was USN commanding Richard Byrds Antarctic expedition about exploring the secret entry to Hollow Earth in the south Atlantic?

Reactions: NobleHouse
I personally have always believed in a version of the Hollow Earth theory. I believe there are hollow areas of the earth, where many people live. However, I believe they are up north, not south - and in the not too distant future these people will emerge from the north and head for the U.S. :eek::confused::cool:

Reactions: Debi
I think there are Subteranian areas too. Admiral Byrd saw something and I believe him.