The Hitchhiker effect

tribute22

Reaction score
Books about the ranch include examples of people who have been on the ranch, gone home and have things happen at their home that seem to be related to things that happen on the ranch. What I'm wondering is this: if at least some of the things that happen on the ranch can somehow have an effect on the human brain. The brain is electrical in nature and the ranch has had a lot of things happen that are electrical in nature.

Could that electrical whatever that is going on at the ranch have a direct effect on the human brain, the effect basically causing people to see/hear/experience things related to the ranch at their homes even though the actual energy causes(?) are not physically there?

It might be something like the old trope about someone drinking to much and seeing pink elephants around him/her. The elephants aren't real, of course (or they live in a very, very strange house) but the effects of the alcohol cause the person to think they are real. In the case of the ranch, the 'hitchhiker' is actually an effect on the brain that they influences the mind to think it is seeing something that is not actually there.

OR, as it is now known, quantum entanglement happens with that energy/entity. I fall into the mystical group. Science is always changing, despite some people assuming it's the only answer. I see science as part of a bigger "whole" that includes the mystical/spiritual aspects of this universe.

We used to call this being "tagged" by an entity. I now see it as becoming quantum entangled with something. And in that regard, it doesn't just happen in that particular area of Skinwalker or the Ute basin. It can be found to happen anywhere.

Books about the ranch include examples of people who have been on the ranch, gone home and have things happen at their home that seem to be related to things that happen on the ranch. What I'm wondering is this: if at least some of the things that happen on the ranch can somehow have an effect on the human brain. The brain is electrical in nature and the ranch has had a lot of things happen that are electrical in nature.

Could that electrical whatever that is going on at the ranch have a direct effect on the human brain, the effect basically causing people to see/hear/experience things related to the ranch at their homes even though the actual energy causes(?) are not physically there?

It might be something like the old trope about someone drinking to much and seeing pink elephants around him/her. The elephants aren't real, of course (or they live in a very, very strange house) but the effects of the alcohol cause the person to think they are real. In the case of the ranch, the 'hitchhiker' is actually an effect on the brain that they influences the mind to think it is seeing something that is not actually there.
I have never drank so much and saw animals. If that could even be a thing, it'd be strong alcohol and that person would very well be poisoned from excess. My thought, they probably done some underground atomic or nuclear testing and the transient radiation could be the bi-product. If there are indeed aliens interested in weapons we have developed, maybe they investigating or overseeing those effects (hence the UAPs...all thinking/theory out loud) I have had a hitchhiker follow me home though. That was not fun at all and was not the thumb up kind.

That was not fun at all and was not the thumb up kind.
I dont believe there are ANY that are thumbs up..... nothing not of this plane has a right to attach to anyone, with or without permission. just as no one with any abilities has a right to influence , probe, read, etc... someone else.. without their permission. the difference being with permission is that these entities are of unknown origin and unknown intent. and this is not their plane of existence....... (of course this is just my opinion, others thoughts may vary... i just personally think allowing an unknown anything to attach is a slippery slope id rather not venture down...lol)

I dont believe there are ANY that are thumbs up..... nothing not of this plane has a right to attach to anyone, with or without permission. just as no one with any abilities has a right to influence , probe, read, etc... someone else.. without their permission. the difference being with permission is that these entities are of unknown origin and unknown intent. and this is not their plane of existence....... (of course this is just my opinion, others thoughts may vary... i just personally think allowing an unknown anything to attach is a slippery slope id rather not venture down...lol)
Thumb up kind meaning someone walking down road lol. Only picked up a few people. Mainly the ones i felt i should help.

OR, as it is now known, quantum entanglement happens with that energy/entity. I fall into the mystical group. Science is always changing, despite some people assuming it's the only answer. I see science as part of a bigger "whole" that includes the mystical/spiritual aspects of this universe.

We used to call this being "tagged" by an entity. I now see it as becoming quantum entangled with something. And in that regard, it doesn't just happen in that particular area of Skinwalker or the Ute basin. It can be found to happen anywhere.
Or both. The brain disruption being the material mechanism through which another force acts.

I brought home a "hitch hiker" from Skinwalker, but it doesn't neatly fit with other people's narratives, so nobody wants to discuss it. I'm not surprised, and quite content to keep it to myself.

The sheer number of Skinwalker "experts" who have never even set foot on the Ranch is pretty impressive, lol. Ask them.

I brought home a "hitch hiker" from Skinwalker, but it doesn't neatly fit with other people's narratives, so nobody wants to discuss it. I'm not surprised, and quite content to keep it to myself.

The sheer number of Skinwalker "experts" who have never even set foot on the Ranch is pretty impressive, lol. Ask them.
I dunno GW. attachments generally arent a good idea to let hang on. like a parasite they tend to drain the energy and health. if they are "here" to begin with, why do they need a host to feed off of or travel with. what is the purpose of having to be "attached".... one of the things that all parties of the ranch (past and present) agreed on was that the attachment/hitchhiker there was malevolent in intent and action. having that around may not be a good idea. but of course this is just my opinion.

Reactions: Pillywiggin

I hope we didn't give you that impression here GWU. What happens in a person's personal life is private and I for one don't like to press, in spite of my desire for knowledge.