The Hippies Were Right!!!

The frequency is Gods Symphony !
the "om" sound / vibration is the most spiritual sound possible, it is the sound of creation and the univers..... the sound and symbol represent all there is and ever will be, the connecting force of life.

1611957792043.png

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
the "om" sound / vibration is the most spiritual sound possible, it is the sound of creation and the univers..... the sound and symbol represent all there is and ever will be, the connecting force of life.

View attachment 29985
do you think that by making this sound there is a physical benefit?

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
do you think that by making this sound there is a physical benefit?
Meditation itself has benefits of lowering stress, blood pressure, etc.... Supposedly the om sound can be used as a way of manifesting thought and intentions into reality, along with reaching a new level of spirituality.. when talking to others I try to stay neutral and not sway them into anything outside their comfort zone, but I will say that in my journey / search, I have experienced a pure spiritual feeling unlike any other. A completeness in a way, one that transcends the everyday dogma of most religions, one of just being one with the universe and feeling the connection of all living things, I know it sounds kinda dramatic but that is how it felt...just purely spiritual, like all the roadblocks between me and GOD had been removed....just an amazing experiance for me.

A completeness in a way, one that transcends the everyday dogma of most religions, one of just being one with the universe and feeling the connection of all living things, I know it sounds kinda dramatic but that is how it felt...just purely spiritual, like all the roadblocks between me and GOD had been removed....just an amazing experiance for me.
I've heard something similar from people having had an NDE, I really feel it will be like this when we pass over. It's amazing that you can feel this way now through meditation.

Meditation itself has benefits of lowering stress, blood pressure, etc.... Supposedly the om sound can be used as a way of manifesting thought and intentions into reality, along with reaching a new level of spirituality.. when talking to others I try to stay neutral and not sway them into anything outside their comfort zone, but I will say that in my journey / search, I have experienced a pure spiritual feeling unlike any other. A completeness in a way, one that transcends the everyday dogma of most religions, one of just being one with the universe and feeling the connection of all living things, I know it sounds kinda dramatic but that is how it felt...just purely spiritual, like all the roadblocks between me and GOD had been removed....just an amazing experiance for me.
Thanks for sharing that Paul.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I my self am interested in exceptional point
and the effects this might create .
The possibility of entering harmful in helpful
or doubling or tripling and so on of the effect .

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm and Paintman