The Highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it means anything that she appeared on a long, straight bit of the road?

Like she could have very easily still caused an accident but at least she didn't do it somewhere more treacherous.
Maybe died in a drag race on the straight?

Also, is there any paranormal signifigance about the incident somehow knocking mom unconscious and stopping her watch?

Reactions: Paintman
Also, is there any paranormal signifigance about the incident somehow knocking mom unconscious and stopping her watch?
Dan, there is the possibility that mom hit her head on the steering wheel and she was temp. knocked out. That actually happened to me once and not a bump on me when I came to. The watch could have been a paranormal event or simply another bump in the braking process. It is SO hard to tell after the event just what occurred. Also, fear can make someone faint. The stress of thinking she was going to hit the girl may have knocked her out. Just to clarify, how old did you say she was at the time? I read it as 37, but I'm thinking perhaps that is a typo. A sudden spike in blood pressure can make someone pass out. Heck, I stand up too fast and I'm goin' down.

To the main event of seeing the girl, it's not unusual for these kind of sightings world wide. As Paintman mentioned, there is a very famous one in the area where he and I grew up that is seen often. There is normally local lore/history attached to these sightings.

I think it is possible to get knocked out in a car just from the jolt of the cars movement without even hitting your head.

I have known spirits to take on a physical form, and move things in your house open doors etc and maybe your mom hit this spirit with her body, spirits have also been known to intentionally hit others, there is a lot of strange stuff in the world we do not know about yet. I have a theory that a spirit could send to a person a telepathic signal that could disable them, or control them, in the Bigfoot world they are calling it infra sound, but I think Bigfoot and Dogmen are demonic spirits that take on a physical form also which are causing people in our woods to go missing.

Dan, there is the possibility that mom hit her head on the steering wheel and she was temp. knocked out. That actually happened to me once and not a bump on me when I came to. The watch could have been a paranormal event or simply another bump in the braking process. It is SO hard to tell after the event just what occurred. Also, fear can make someone faint. The stress of thinking she was going to hit the girl may have knocked her out. Just to clarify, how old did you say she was at the time? I read it as 37, but I'm thinking perhaps that is a typo.

Not a typo, mom is 37.

I think it is possible to get knocked out in a car just from the jolt of the cars movement without even hitting your head.

I have known spirits to take on a physical form, and move things in your house open doors etc and maybe your mom hit this spirit with her body, spirits have also been known to intentionally hit others, there is a lot of strange stuff in the world we do not know about yet. I have a theory that a spirit could send to a person a telepathic signal that could disable them, or control them, in the Bigfoot world they are calling it infra sound, but I think Bigfoot and Dogmen are demonic spirits that take on a physical form also which are causing people in our woods to go missing.
Good point on the injury. The brain hitting the skull can cause an injury like concussions or being knocked out.

That's the real typo. No idea how I managed to do that :confused:

I can't seem to change it.

DanG, great topic.
I really don't know if anything besides ,we don't get to know is what we get to know

DanG, great topic.
I really don't know if anything besides ,we don't get to know is what we get to know
Notice to members: I am locking this thread. We have established the young man who posted this is underage and went around the rules to register. You must be 18 to be a member here. Thank you all for contributing to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.