The Helper

jayiniowa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
The other day that I my I was giving my wife a Reiki treatment. Before we started I took extra time to get her focused and myself focused. We called in past reiki masters, spirit guides, healing guides, ancestors etc to assist. I used a couple new techniques I learned recently, such as the 10,000 hands technique. I had my table set up in my garage. I also had an oriental type of folding divider/partition near the table, to give the garage a little atmosphere

So about 30 minutes into the session I was working on my wife's right side. I was facing the partition. And for a split second I thought I saw a man walk around the partition, stop and look towards us. I dont have much of a description of the guy because he was there and gone in a flash. I got the impression of a medieval woodsy type of guy. My first thought was that this was my imagination. But then I thought no, I invited everyone and their mother to help out with this healing, so I said in my head "if you're here to help come on over".

Fast forward about 10 minutes. My wife is laying on the table with her hands folded across her stomach. I notice my wifes left hand move slowly from her stomach down to her side. It was a slow move, kinda looked odd the way it was moving. It looked like an intentional move, but not necessarily the way one would move their hand. The hand came to rest at her side. This would be the same side where I saw the man.

After the session I asked my wife how things went. She tells me that a man in a blue robe came to her left side took her hand and moved it to her side, holding it until the session was over. Again this would have been the same side the man I saw would have been on. I don't remember a blue robe, but the image flashed into my head so fast maybe I missed that. I think the man I saw and the man holding her hand were probably the same man. My mind was blown when she told me this.

Interesting that you describe him as a medieval type, and wife sees a robed one. When I had my NDE 5 years ago, I described the being who came to me as medieval. Some people thought I meant a hippie, but nope. He was medieval. And I felt he was an angelic of some sort. I believe you have had an encounter with one of those helpers.

Interesting that you describe him as a medieval type, and wife sees a robed one. When I had my NDE 5 years ago, I described the being who came to me as medieval. Some people thought I meant a hippie, but nope. He was medieval. And I felt he was an angelic of some sort. I believe you have had an encounter with one of those helpers.
reading this gave me chills

Wow Jay that is incredible, you got validation. It was smart that you didn't tell her right away. Did your wife feel differently or have an improvement in how she was feeling?

Wow Jay that is incredible, you got validation. It was smart that you didn't tell her right away. Did your wife feel differently or have an improvement in how she was feeling?
She was seeing colors throughout the session, and she said it felt like the session was bigger than the session if that makes sense. She mentioned that knowing there was help there in the form of this wizardy spirit made her feel like there was more to the universe than meets the eye.

She was seeing colors throughout the session, and she said it felt like the session was bigger than the session if that makes sense. She mentioned that knowing there was help there in the form of this wizardy spirit made her feel like there was more to the universe than meets the eye.
This kind of thing is still fairly new to my wife. I've introduced her to a lot of paranormal topics so for her to say something like that makes me feel good

"spirit guides" in the Reiki system ( original system, before the new age movement) are know as Kami, spirits of the elements. water, air, earth, etc... they show themselves as what is needed. can be animal or human form.
Jay, do you practice fasting or any practice involving cold temps.....water, ice, etc?..... exhaustion practices?... or the cutting of your hair (or not cutting, to be more accurate).. or clothing worn (all natural fibers)... just curious ... Reiki is an excellent method of reaching a higher psychic potential, but is also one that is very strict and disciplined when used for this purpose. (which is why these practices are seldom taught anymore)... sounds like you had a possible breakthrough. good luck with continued learning.

edited to add : Shinto actually means "the way of the Kami"

Last edited: