The Haunted Picnic Table

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I’m back to say this story gave me a real fright. I went to bed last night thinking about that story. Based upon my own experience with the psychic and magical world, I totally trust those of you with significant spiritual experiences. It scares me to think this kind of experience is real!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
I’m back to say this story gave me a real fright. I went to bed last night thinking about that story. Based upon my own experience with the psychic and magical world, I totally trust those of you with significant spiritual experiences. It scares me to think this kind of experience is real!!!
I'm sorry we gave you a fright. :( There always seems to be that one story that you run across that can do that and sticks with you.

A highly unlikely death to start with, and then to cremate them and spread their ashes - together on the same spot is just icing on the cake.
I don't know many people who would want their ashes spread in the spot they actually died. It would certainly tie them to that spot.
Why the dramatic writing? red eyes and chainsaws bent in half?
I can agree with the cold feelings, and the voices, but I've never experienced writing, on windows or in blood.
Parts of this seem over-dramatised like a 50's B movie, but a good story none the less.

Which is why I give it a spooky 8 / 10. ;)

Reactions: garnetsilver