The Grey's are just human from far ahead

Back to the theory of "they are us", I see it as a plausible scenario. It does go quite a way in explaining why the abductions and "testing" reported might be happening. It's also just sad to even think about. If we NEED to come back in time to save us in the future, then boy...we have really screwed up somewhere in that timeline.

Back to the theory of "they are us", I see it as a plausible scenario. It does go quite a way in explaining why the abductions and "testing" reported might be happening. It's also just sad to even think about. If we NEED to come back in time to save us in the future, then boy...we have really screwed up somewhere in that timeline.
that is true, however, if the greys are us, and they look like that due to evolution, then how far in the future would that be?.....thousands upon thousands of years?...id say we had a pretty good run.....heck, by then with evolution, Bigfoot may look like us now....lol

And remember, one of the Rendelsham experiencers claims to have gotten a binary coded message that claimed to be from visitors from our future.

And remember, one of the Rendelsham experiencers claims to have gotten a binary coded message that claimed to be from visitors from our future.
I wonder why all the reports of communication are always from some sort of messaging, or dream, or telepathy, or what not...why not just jump down stick out a hand and say "hey dude, im from the future....the further future.....try further" (just cause I know my reactions/questions)...

I wonder why all the reports of communication are always from some sort of messaging, or dream, or telepathy, or what not...why not just jump down stick out a hand and say "hey dude, im from the future....the further future.....try further" (just cause I know my reactions/questions)...
Well, look at how language has changed over the years. Heck, sometimes even English vs. English from across the pond requires explanation!

In this unique case, one has to believe the Rendlesham experiencer to take the story seriously.

Last edited:
Well, look at how language has changed over the years. Heck, sometimes even English vs. English from across the pond requires explanation!
Exactly what would be the best way to understand how ancient humans lived and spoke than to get some test subjects?

Exactly what would be the best way to understand how ancient humans lived and spoke than to get some test subjects?
You would think if they were smart enough to time travel, they would have figured out the language by now. All of them.

I just hate to think that some day we will look like that - little grey hairless butt heads. What the hell did we do to mutate into that? Oh right, Covid 19 and social distancing. We became self breeding inbred horn dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity and Paulm