The Greatest Rock and Roll bands

Over the years I’ve dug in deep on several different rock bands. The Eagles will always be a favorite because I discovered them as a young teen. Fell in love with the idea of the California culture although I was on the other side of the country.

I love Southern Rock. Skynyrd, Allman Brothers Band, Marshall Tucker Band, Molly Hatchet....... Gov’t Mule........ Widespead Panic.

But lately I’m heavy into all things Texas. Robert Earl Keen is in the current rotation.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Pratchy, "Green Grass and High Tides.":)
I got to see the Allman Brothers in a small venue front row. Greg seem to have a very good time. He mixed in the two hits from "I'm No Angel."
Somebody needs to mention Crosby Stills Nash & Young.

Reactions: Debi
I took a melody from Gary Moore and made my own instrumental for the way I feel I don't think anyone can appreciate it the way the creator of the song does but if you can make others feel something it's a form of communication. this is the song I took only the melody from I didn't want to use the same lead because the blues flow through you if you have the blues and a love for music. The song is to me about the past and the present only mine cannot be put into words.
It was over 20 years since I picked up a guitar and when I got one from my girl for my birthday I almost cried I started playing again and my friend Elgee here on the forum gave me a Les-Paul
and i have a hard time putting it down when i start playing it,