The Gods are united dream...

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
This specific dream which I remember to today, really gave me things to think about. And I believe people should not be afraid anymore even if something’s unknown, like the depth of a religion, or what’s the truth. You just need to search in your soul for your own truth.

So, let’s start. I was walking on a mountain, around there was beautiful greenery, with many high hills, and a deep river, flowing calmly. I walked up on what it looked like, an open Japanese temple on one of the hills, everything was much bigger than me. When I got in the temple, I saw the afternoon sun shining through with it’s last rays of the day to the room. And there were many people, which I couldn’t see clearly. But everything was bright and serene.

A man who looked like Jesus came up to me with a peaceful smile and welcomed me in, I remember his calm blue eyes. And then I looked over to the other people at the back sitting around each other and having conversation. All I remember is a man with all blue skin, another man with a bird’s head, a woman dressed like an Egyptian goddess, and also a viking with red hair. I can’t remember any other people, even though I knew there were more but I couldn’t see them clearly.

After I tried to observe who these people were, a very jolly smiling man flying on the air came up to me and also welcomed my presence, this man looked like Buddha. He was standing next to the man who looked like Jesus, and they started a conversation with me about themselves and this place all these people were in. Over time I had become my normal height again and I wasn’t small anymore because I felt that even if I was different, we were all equal. Everything was comfortably quiet.

From what they told me they would all gather there often to talk about things and relax. The colors were vivid and serene too. I can’t remember anything else from the conversation we had. I think they told me to relax more or be calmer in my life. And that I’am worthy of good things even if I don’t feel like I do. In the end, as the sun was about to disappear into the sky, the man who looked like Buddha turned to me one last time and told me ‘You should smile more, it makes your face prettier’. In the end I felt like the man who was supposed to be Buddha and the man who looked like Jesus were very good friends. Even if I didn’t know all of them, I felt peace.

After that dream I started feeling that the gods are united, and they talk to each other, maybe not in the way we understand, but in a very calm, understanding way. About our world, and to be lighter in an emotional sense, because there’s great peace in that.

Last edited:
After that dream I started feeling that the gods are united, and they talk to each other, maybe not in the way we understand, but in a very calm, understanding way. About our world, and to be lighter in an emotional sense, because there’s great peace in that.

Beautiful Dream Fantasio. Beautiful Wisdom from It. I told someone just last week that almost everyone I've met for the last year must be living in a sad little dark world -- because they have lost the ability to LAUGH. They heckle and bully and find that satisfying apparently. But the people no longer Laugh. All this taking ourselves so seriously seem's the epitome of arrogance to me -- but I seem to be in the minority around here. Thanks for offering us your Dream. A welcome breath of fresh air...

Beautiful Dream Fantasio. Beautiful Wisdom from It. I told someone just last week that almost everyone I've met for the last year must be living in a sad little dark world -- because they have lost the ability to LAUGH. They heckle and bully and find that satisfying apparently. But the people no longer Laugh. All this taking ourselves so seriously seem's the epitome of arrogance to me -- but I seem to be in the minority around here. Thanks for offering us your Dream. A welcome breath of fresh air...
I agree.

Thanks for sharing your very detailed dream Fantasio. We're you aware that you were dreaming, that is, was it perhaps a lucid dream ? I ask because of the length of it and the apparent interaction of you and the other Beings.
Good question Critter?

Thanks for sharing your very detailed dream Fantasio. We're you aware that you were dreaming, that is, was it perhaps a lucid dream ? I ask because of the length of it and the apparent interaction of you and the other Beings.
I can't remember much about it. Even if it was a lucid dream it felt so calm, that I didn't notice. I woke up smoothly.