The Ghosts of Devil's Perch

I'm sure it'll be a good show, just when someone claims 'elite' it tends to turn me off lol.

Reactions: Duke
I am glad to see Dave Shrader picked up a new gig. I really liked his last show. He has been a bit lost I think since it wasn’t picked up for another season. This looks really interesting.

Reactions: Debi
I am glad to see Dave Shrader picked up a new gig. I really liked his last show. He has been a bit lost I think since it wasn’t picked up for another season. This looks really interesting.
He's been acting a bit strange for awhile now! I figure this was shot last year. Usually takes about 8 to 12 months to edit and get ready for the air.

Reactions: Lynne
He's been acting a bit strange for awhile now! I figure this was shot last year. Usually takes about 8 to 12 months to edit and get ready for the air.
I hope this keeps his spirits up.

I like both Dave and Cindy. They have partnered up before, always with good results. I want to see this one.

Dave has an air of calmness about him, he rarely loses his sh!t while investigating.

Reactions: Lynne
Three episodes in and it's still not grabbing me. Like they are trying to cover too much ground too quickly, or something.

Three episodes in and it's still not grabbing me. Like they are trying to cover too much ground too quickly, or something.
I have to tell ya, I gave this one up. I agree they are trying to cover waaay too much in one episode, which makes it choppy, scripted, and sometimes confusing. They missed the mark on this one.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I have to tell ya, I gave this one up. I agree they are trying to cover waaay too much in one episode, which makes it choppy, scripted, and sometimes confusing. They missed the mark on this one.
I haven’t watched it since they cut off in the middle of an investigation. The show just ended with no wrap up at all. I think it was the second show. I missed the last one. I agree Debi they are not doing this one right.

Reactions: Debi