The Ghost of Gladstone villa.

Spotless bin

Reaction score
This was a genuine haunting that occurred in the former mining town of Bargoed (Pronounced Bar-goyd) which is in the Caerphilly county borough of the South Wales valleys from 1969 to the Summer of 1978, just 17.3 miles from Cardiff, north of Caerphilly.

Experienced phenomena that defied rational explanation such as very mild poltergeist activity like lights going off and on, electrical cables being pulled and the occasional sighting but this was very rare indeed.

The former Gladstone villa property actually convinced a skeptic and a non believer so this is well worth looking into and really does need to be documented and shared !

I wouldn't share this if I wasn't certain it was true or if it couldn't be backed up with a thorough research.

The property is located in Cardiff road, Bargoed, South Wales.

Reactions: DogLet
Have you visited there? Experienced the haunting yourself ? I am in the US and not familiar with this place.

Reactions: Spotless bin
Have you visited there? Experienced the haunting yourself ? I am in the US and not familiar with this place.
Thank you for your very welcome question, my family and I actually lived there, it was us that experienced it, for us, that was positive proof and personal evidence that this sort of thing is the real deal.

Thank you for your very welcome question, my family and I actually lived there, it was us that experienced it, for us, that was positive proof and personal evidence that this sort of thing is the real deal.
That’s amazing. I give you credit for living in a haunted situation that long. I look forward to whatever you share.

Can you please tell us what you felt during these events? Were you afraid? What did you do to try to get rid of these spirits from your home? Any advice for people having this type of activity?
Thanks DL