The Gary, IN, Demon House movie on TV

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Gary 'Demon House' movie will debut on national TV New Year's Day

GARY, Ind. (WTHR) — The Travel Channel will premiere Zak Bagans' movie 'Demon House' on New Year's Day.

The home, which is located in Gary, Indiana, has been described as a "portal to hell," and was even covered by local news for its unexplainable occurrences.

Bagans purchased the Gary home to investigate whether or not it was actually haunted.

It has been called " the most authenticated case of possession in American history," according to IMDB.

The movie will air on New Year's Day followed by a one-hour special of "lost footage."

The film was originally released in March 2018, but Bagans made the announcement via Twitter that it would hit national television.

Bagans interviews a Gary police officer who worked on the case and Rev. Michael L. Maginot, a priest who performed exorcisms on the woman who lived there. Bagans said he was so troubled by what happened when he and his crew investigated the home that he tore the house down after filming.

Reactions: 7Critter
Gary 'Demon House' movie will debut on national TV New Year's Day

GARY, Ind. (WTHR) — The Travel Channel will premiere Zak Bagans' movie 'Demon House' on New Year's Day.

The home, which is located in Gary, Indiana, has been described as a "portal to hell," and was even covered by local news for its unexplainable occurrences.

Bagans purchased the Gary home to investigate whether or not it was actually haunted.

It has been called " the most authenticated case of possession in American history," according to IMDB.

The movie will air on New Year's Day followed by a one-hour special of "lost footage."

The film was originally released in March 2018, but Bagans made the announcement via Twitter that it would hit national television.

Bagans interviews a Gary police officer who worked on the case and Rev. Michael L. Maginot, a priest who performed exorcisms on the woman who lived there. Bagans said he was so troubled by what happened when he and his crew investigated the home that he tore the house down after filming.

i will watch this although i lost a lot of respect for Zak I do think somewhere under all that "hair gel" of his is an avid paranormal enthusiast that wants to find truthful answers, I remember when he started buying these homes he also bought Dr. Kevorkian's van he assisted suicides in.

i will watch this although i lost a lot of respect for Zak I do think somewhere under all that "hair gel" of his is an avid paranormal enthusiast that wants to find truthful answers, I remember when he started buying these homes he also bought Dr. Kevorkian's van he assisted suicides in.
He's still got that in his haunted museum.

I was the eye on the ground when this happened. I was also the eye on the ground with the political aftermath. There were two guys working on that squad that we're Ghost Hunters. One guy was a cop and the other one was EMT .I'm not going to doubt what they had to say. But I do know that the ghost brothers are not good with their captain........ they were sort of butthurt because nobody called them first to investigate the ddemonic event. So there's going to be the usual nonsense around the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
I'm still trying to get a time on this movie event.
I was the eye on the ground when this happened. I was also the eye on the ground with the political aftermath. There were two guys working on that squad that we're Ghost Hunters. One guy was a cop and the other one was EMT .I'm not going to doubt what they had to say. But I do know that the ghost brothers are not good with their captain........ they were sort of butthurt because nobody called them first to investigate the ddemonic event. So there's going to be the usual nonsense around the event.
So, did they both feel this was a demonic event at that home?

Is this the one we watched tog ? If so it was scary.