The game of life and how to play it

Romulus

Reaction score
In my opinion, a great book. In short, concepts such as karma, the law of cause and effect, the power of words and visualization, etc. What we do comes back to us, what we say about others, someone will say about us, higher justice. The book generally interprets the Bible, but even if you are not religious you should like it. You can learn a lot from this. I recommend

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
In my opinion, a great book. In short, concepts such as karma, the law of cause and effect, the power of words and visualization, etc. What we do comes back to us, what we say about others, someone will say about us, higher justice. The book generally interprets the Bible, but even if you are not religious you should like it. You can learn a lot from this. I recommend
I can always appreciate a good book recommendation. Thanks

We talk about karma quite a bit on the forum and the power of music.