The Funniest Movie...

All of Jadamz picks. (My brother made Mel Brooks laugh out loud once.):cool:
Caddyshack. Back to School. The Blues Brothers. Animal House. Trading Places. Porky's. Police Academy. The Bad News Bears. The Pink Panther. The Jerk. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
And after that era, I stopped going to the movies. But I heard that they made more movies.;)
And I can't forget The Grand Budapest Hotel. "Zero, why do you want to become a lobby boy?"
"Who wouldn't ?":p

All of Jadamz picks. (My brother made Mel Brooks laugh out loud once.):cool:
Caddyshack. Back to School. The Blues Brothers. Animal House. Trading Places. Porky's. Police Academy. The Bad News Bears. The Pink Panther. The Jerk. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
And after that era, I stopped going to the movies. But I heard that they made more movies.;)
And I can't forget The Grand Budapest Hotel. "Zero, why do you want to become a lobby boy?"
"Who wouldn't ?":p
The movies are still fun. You need to go again.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Abbott and Costello in Hold That Ghost
Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Major League and Major League 2
Blazing Saddles. The Silver Streak.
I'm going to have to do some deep research to find this obscure title... Coming Soon !

Reactions: T-Bob and Debi
Abbott and Costello in Hold That Ghost
Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Major League and Major League 2
Blazing Saddles. The Silver Streak.
I'm going to have to do some deep research to find this obscure title... Coming Soon !

I absolutely agree on your Abbott and Costello picks. I would add Africa Screams (1949) to that list. It was their last truly great film. By 1950, their magic was gone, and they made some rather mediocre films.