The Forbidden timeline of Earth

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Forbidden timeline of Earth's History according to the Anunnaki | Ancient Code

Based on numerous archaeological discoveries: artifacts, records and monuments found in the past by experts, it is believed that the Anunnaki (Sumerian: “those who came down from the heavens), an extremely advanced civilization from an elusive planet in our solar system, came to Earth, landing in the Persian Gulf some 432,000 years ago.

In the last couple of decades, numerous controversial discoveries have been made which challenge mainstream researchers and their views on history and human evolution.
Every time we write about the Ancient Anunnaki; we come across much discomfort from various sides of readers. While there are those who firmly believe the existence of the Anunnaki, and their arrival to Earth can explain many accounts which mainstream scholars cannot, there are those who believe that the ancient Anunnaki never existed, and that extremely advanced civilizations never existed on Earth.
However, in the last couple of years, a lot of researchers are changing their methodology and starting to think open-mindedly.
The ancient alien astronaut theory presupposes that thousands of years ago even before recorded history our planet was visited by astronauts from another world, intelligent beings with technology beyond our own today. Many archeologists around the world consider modern day Iraq as the “cradle of civilization.” Between 3500 and 1900 BC the Tigris and Euphrates river were the home of the Sumerian people who prospered in this region.
Today when we read or seek information about the Sumer and the Anunnaki or the people that inhabited that part of the world we come across controversial author Zecharia Sitchin. In 1976, author Sitchin published his personal translations of the Sumerian texts in a series of books called “The Earth Chronicles.“ According to Sitchin, the clay tablets describe an alien race known as the Anunnaki, who came to Earth to mine gold. Sitchin practically suggests that extraterrestrial visited earth in the past because their home-planet needed gold to survive.

Full Story at site

I just wish the powers that be would look at all the evidence and not pick just what fits theyre own theories

I have a feeling that we as a species have forgotten almost everything that is associated with where we came from.
Now was that by design? Did someone or some energy, higher being decide that we don't need to know everything.
We are a species with amnesia, what will it take to spark our memory?

Reactions: Mokey
I have a feeling that we as a species have forgotten almost everything that is associated with where we came from.
Now was that by design? Did someone or some energy, higher being decide that we don't need to know everything.
We are a species with amnesia, what will it take to spark our memory?
Truth ! The author Cristopher Hitchens wrote a book declaring there is no God and no afterlife, death is absolute! Strange though that as death was fast approaching, he had cancer , he was asked if he still believes God doesn't exist and he paused and then declared " I am an optimist " how many minds had he poisoned with his writing ?

I just wish the powers that be would look at all the evidence and not pick just what fits theyre own theories
It is possible that their agenda is denial ! To intentionally subvert the minds of others , you are a very precious being and there are those who wish to deny you true knowledge to influence your pathway in order to deny you perfection, to plant the seed of doubt !