The first time I think I might have manipulated matter.

Thank you much Critter. It is your kind of support - which seems pretty broadly available here - that is making it possible to break this next emotional wall for me. That support, and the willingness of several other posters to share their own really incredible experiences, allowed me to post this first really simplistic event. Next comes my slightly more thought provoking and personal occurrences; those will be posted in separate threads.
We will look forward to them. Together we may figure out all our spiritual abilities.

We will look forward to them. Together we may figure out all our spiritual abilities.

I’d like that; the world might be in a better place if we all felt spiritually equal. We know just how separating religious dogma can be.

Reactions: 7Critter
I’d like that; the world might be in a better place if we all felt spiritually equal. We know just how separating religious dogma can be.
Yes and the key to creating the brotherhood of man is looking at our similarities instead of our differences. I think most people in their quiet moments are searching for a reason to be and a place to be loved. Thus the search for God, whatever form that takes. In the end I think how we loved and forgave while here is what matters. God may have many names and he will read the story on our hearts. I think like minds have gathered here without judgement to learn from each other. We will find out which belief is closest to the truth in the end ;) I’m trying to win :D

Yes and the key to creating the brotherhood of man is looking at our similarities instead of our differences. I think most people in their quiet moments are searching for a reason to be and a place to be loved. Thus the search for God, whatever form that takes. In the end I think how we loved and forgave while here is what matters. God may have many names and he will read the story on our hearts. I think like minds have gathered here without judgement to learn from each other. We will find out which belief is closest to the truth in the end ;) I’m trying to win :D

Winner, winner, Sunday Chicken Dinner!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi