The first time I believe I knowingly manipulated energy.

I apologize Lynne
[QUOTE="Lynne, post: 448421,

Okay, immediate energy alert. My GF and I just now took the dogs out for a final potty before bed. Lights were on in the house for sale across the way. I did a little finger wag with intent of ‘lights out’ and the lights immediately went off.

Makes me want to believe I left the current - soon to be previous owners - in the dark. :p:p:p:p
Are you sure you didn't just join the ranks of us SLIders? :p

Reactions: Charleh and Lynne
I apologize Lynne
[QUOTE="Lynne, post: 448421,

Okay, immediate energy alert. My GF and I just now took the dogs out for a final potty before bed. Lights were on in the house for sale across the way. I did a little finger wag with intent of ‘lights out’ and the lights immediately went off.

Makes me want to believe I left the current - soon to be previous owners - in the dark. :p:p:p:p

funny because that home was behind ours and one lot to the right. As we turned to enter our own patio, I did a similar wag of my finger at our closest neighbors who also has their vacate house up for sale with the master bathroom light on. But the lights didn’t turn off. So my GF said to me, “Don’t you know that they left their bathroom lights on for a reason?” And I pointed out, “Like I can’t influence the intent of others” - pfst!

Reactions: Lynne
funny because that home was behind ours and one lot to the right. As we turned to enter our own patio, I did a similar wag of my finger at our closest neighbors who also has their vacate house up for sale with the master bathroom light on. But the lights didn’t turn off. So my GF said to me, “Don’t you know that they left their bathroom lights on for a reason?” And I pointed out, “Like I can’t influence the intent of others” - pfst!
Your GF seems very wise! Wands we need to think of some expiroments we can do with you just for fun and research.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Your GF seems very wise! Wands we need to think of some expiroments we can do with you just for fun and research.

Sure Lynne. Just don’t blame me if I turn your barn lights off while you’re out there kissing the sheep and horse goodnight.

Reactions: Lynne