The Fires

Since May there have been like two paltry rains. And inbetween, nothing but scorching heat in the affected areas. My brother has a home nestled in So. Cal in a hollow basin of super dry old pines & overgrown brush with eaves of neighbors roofs being an average of 10 feet apart. I worry about them every year from April to now.

Since May there have been like two paltry rains. And inbetween, nothing but scorching heat in the affected areas. My brother has a home nestled in So. Cal in a hollow basin of super dry old pines & overgrown brush with eaves of neighbors roofs being an average of 10 feet apart. I worry about them every year from April to now.
I've seen some of the video on this fire. Some of those vids were so scary I didn't think the people shooting them were going to make it out.

Is this the normal for rainfall out there? Or are you guys still in drought conditions that are not norm? This year alone it's like half of your state out there is burning. :(

I've seen some of the video on this fire. Some of those vids were so scary I didn't think the people shooting them were going to make it out.

Is this the normal for rainfall out there? Or are you guys still in drought conditions that are not norm? This year alone it's like half of your state out there is burning. :(

Drought. Usually by November we’ve had several good soakers starting about mid September.

Reactions: Paintman
L.A. Marzulli has lost his home and studio to the fires. He is a well known researcher and writer in the paranormal community.

this is so sad hopefully everyone will be ok sorry to hear about the loss of people
i thank the emergency services for the people they did save.

Reactions: Debi