The Farside: Paranormal Podcast

Farside

Farsider
Staff
Reaction score
farside-logo.png

"The Farside" is your go-to podcast for Alternative Topics and Paranormal discussions, perfect for curious minds seeking engaging and thought-provoking conversations. Join us as we delve into intriguing subjects with knowledgeable guests, exploring the unexplained and expanding our understanding of the unknown.

farside8xx.jpg

Last edited:

"The Farside" is your go-to podcast for Alternative Topics and Paranormal discussions, perfect for curious minds seeking engaging and thought-provoking conversations. Join us as we delve into intriguing subjects with knowledgeable guests, exploring the unexplained and expanding our understanding of the unknown.

Yeah, that's a creepy banner.

Farside.jpeg

Which one do you folks like better?
The one above signifies 10 years of doing this.

I like the "10". I've been with ya that long!
Yep! That ghost is like "Holy crapola! Ten years... really. You're that old?" BWAHAHA
I was 38 when I began podcasting.

And just so you know, I am brewing SWEET TEA for drinking during my shows.
This is The Farside after all. It's the show where I'm truly on the other side of Reality... HAHAHA
Just pure fun.

Last edited:
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
In many ways I'm glad to be doing this as an anniversary celebration of podcasting. I disappeared for over a year (not entirely because I wanted to) and practically released nothing last year. Every year prior I released a minimum of 10 episodes.

The Farside is my return back to a simpler, more fun time before podcasting became an obsession; keeping me from enjoying the ride. My microphone is once again a USB mic; the Shure MV7+. It's pretty close to the SM7B in terms of overall sound quality. Anything might be better than the old Rode Podcaster I began with.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
If I don't stop saying Mysterious Matters is all of my testing, it may not be The Farside. HAHA
I swear it is harder than it sounds.

But either way, I am back on July 1st.

Reactions: Lynne