The Face within CERN

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
11110502_1109834132365124_3144462218650044384_o.jpg

This photo is off of Clyde Lewis' FB page. It shows a picture of the proton beam inside of CERN. Look closely...do you see faces? I actually see about 3 in that beam! :eek: Are we opening up that gate to the other dimensions???

that is kind of spooky ..........turn the damn thing off

Reactions: Debi
that is kind of spooky ..........turn the damn thing off
Couldn't agree with you more!!! Surge and I have been hopping up and down about CERN from the beginning. Where's the damn off button!

yeah, we are getting to the point of knowing too much. We might not like what we find one day

We had the report of a time traveler appearing at CERN , wether this is true or not is open for debate . You most certainly see images in the above photo and when one considers the journey undertaken by the soul , the speed at which it travels is completely unfathomable to scientists . CERN operating at full tilt has the possibility of opening doorways , the above image in black and white shows a definite soul or soul's appearing as they do , in color they would be shown as the color of demerara sugar (light brown) and the features shown in the photo do actually represent the soul or lost soul wandering around ! If we could see the hands then this would either confirm or deny the presence of soul as the hands are fingerless and appear as though they are wearing mittens ! Playing God does not bode well when recreating theory's when the outcome is unknown , parallel universes exist (we are multi - dimensional) and could very easily open doorways to demons entering and also the lost souls , this is not the worst case scenario , tearing a hole in the dimensional fabric is a frightening prospect ...what then ?

tearing a hole in the dimensional fabric is a frightening prospect ...what then ?

Exactly my fear.

Reactions: Speedbird
tearing a hole in the dimensional fabric is a frightening prospect ...what then ?

Exactly my fear.

I have walked in Manhattan , no people or cars but the buildings remain , if the dimensional fabric actually seperated then the prospect of this dimension aligning with Earth's dimension then we have a very interesting scenario , although I do think God will not allow this to happen , duct tape and baling twine works wonders !!

Yes, I see multiple faces too. I hope the damned thing breaks because it won't be shut down intentionally. I believe they are indeed attempting to open a dimensional gateway, but I'm afraid that what comes through won't be warm and cuddly!

Most "faces" I see, I try to attribute to simple pareidolia.
I'm on the fence where CERN is concerned. On one hand, I'm intrigued by what advances they can make to science, however who knows how easy it'll be to open Pandora's Box.