The Extremely Haunted House

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Tenants Can't Handle More Than One Night At Extremely Haunted House | Mysterious Universe

People have a hard time staying at one of the most haunted houses in Hull, England. In fact, nobody has lived in the house located at 39 De Grey Street since 2007. With children suddenly appearing from inside the walls and women getting strangled with their own scarves, this location is a hot spot for paranormal activity.

Other unexplained events that have happened at the house include chairs moving on their own, objects flying across the room, and candles suddenly getting blown out. Several mediums have visited the location and they claim that there are between 15 and 20 spirits of children who were there when it was used as a foster home. What’s even more disturbing is that the location is also home to several ghosts of the adults who supposedly killed the children.

Andy Yates has owned the home for over 20 years but says he’s too scared to live there, so instead he allows paranormal investigators visit the location in order to help him pay his mortgage. Yates lived in the house for eight years but had to move out because of the paranormal experiences he was having. “I’ve gone from being the biggest ghost skeptic to being one of the biggest believers,” he admitted.

He even tried renting it out to several families, but they couldn’t handle living there either. “More than four families tried to move in but none could stay more than a night because their kids were screaming in their rooms overnight, and some people couldn’t return after measuring the house up for furniture,” he said.

While Yates was living in the house, he experienced countless unexplained occurrences, such as the television remote moving from his chair to the opposite corner of the room; pictures that were pushed out of place; knives being moved in the kitchen; and even his cat would get scared and appeared to be looking at something Yates couldn’t see.

The thing that scared him the most was when he saw the ghost of a seven-year-old girl standing at the foot of his bed in the middle of the night. “I was asleep in bed but woke up about 3 A.M. to see something at the bottom of my bed,” he explained, “I thought that it must be a burglar that had got into my house, but when I looked closer I thought that it was a girl [standing] there that looked hazy and was around seven years old.”

Full story at site

Reactions: ParanormalMom
I feel sorry the children, tossed aside and them murdered in the only place they called home. Just sad the mediums didn't cross them over.
That poor guy won't be able to sell that house cause everyone knows it's history. I think he was stupid IMO
To rent out the place to families knowing what is there. If he can't live in it I myself would just tear the dang house down, or if standing alone burn it down fire cleanses everything

I believe that haunted houses is the place that everyone should experience at once, just for fun:D. Last year I went with my friends and I was almost to death. But when I recall that day I smile.:)

Reactions: 7Critter
Does it sound to anyone else like this guy is just using it as for-profit venture, and has absolutely no interest in healing the house or the souls who are trapped there?
Sad. The deceased aren't here for our amusement.

Does it sound to anyone else like this guy is just using it as for-profit venture, and has absolutely no interest in healing the house or the souls who are trapped there?
Sad. The deceased aren't here for our amusement.
I agree. Someone needs to cross over those kids. Although the possibility exists that there are no real child spirits there but instead a lying negative entity.